Re: Color Rush blank uniform HELP

by cal5465

Original Post

Color Rush blank uniform HELP

★ Apprentice
I have every set filled for the most part, but I can't get anymore blank uniforms. I did quick sell a few at first not realizing, but even if I hadn't done that, I still wouldn't have nowhere near enough to complete the sets.

If anyone can tell me how to get the blank uniforms I would appreciate it! Lots of time and coin has gone into this and I don't want it to go to waste.
Message 1 of 17 (904 Views)

★★★ Novice

Check out the Auction page  Theres usually some for sale

Message 2 of 17 (891 Views)

★ Apprentice
I haven't seen any blank uniforms in the auction house?
Message 3 of 17 (886 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you can exchange 32 regular unis for one of the blank unis. its the laundry set under the color rush set i believe.

Message 4 of 17 (881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

my bad. has to be 32 silver alternate unis. rip off.

Message 5 of 17 (880 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah I see that. I don't have the coin for all that. I need 12 blank unies to complete the set. I've dropped some serious cash on this and will be pissed if I'm unable to complete the set. I know I'm not the only one who's having this problem
Message 6 of 17 (868 Views)

Community Manager

@KxngRichard

We are currently looking into an issue with missing color rush objective rewards.

barry.png
Message 7 of 17 (865 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you! Please keep us posted. I've shelled out a lot of real money as well as game coins for this set. I'm sure I'm not alone. It will be very upsetting if this set isn't completed after all the money, coin, and time put into it.
Message 8 of 17 (861 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry

Will I be able to acquire the 12 blank uniforms needed to complete the color rush set?
Message 9 of 17 (844 Views)

Community Manager

@KxngRichard

I cannot say for sure as some players have not gotten the reward after completing the color rush objectives, as above we are investigating this.

barry.png
Message 10 of 17 (828 Views)