Change Email Address in Madden 17

by glennzig

Original Post

Re: Change Email Address in Maddeni 17

★★★ Newbie

This solution doesn't seem to be working for most people. My PSN and EA account both use the same email address, but whenever I load up Madden 17 it says I have an EA account but shows my old and no longer in use email address from years ago, there's no way I can sign in to use this game as I don't know the password nor have any access to the old email address.

Surely there should be a way to use the email address both my EA and PSN accounts are registered with!??

should we not just be able to sign in to the EA account and have an option to 'link/unlink' PSN or Gamertags?

HELP!?

Message 11 of 63 (12,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We just need to know how to be able to physically change the email address that shows in the game to a new email address in game...that's all nothing to do with linking or going to Origin or any of that...just tell us where to go at when we are inside the game to update or change the email address that it shows on the screen. 

Message 12 of 63 (12,657 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue, how has there not been a fix for this? This is ridiculous, I have a 60$ paper weight.

Message 13 of 63 (12,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue. What's the deal here? Anyone figured it out yet?
Message 14 of 63 (12,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to me. It's ridiculous
Message 15 of 63 (12,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has this been resolved yet? is there any way to change account logins for this game? My login prompt is for my brother's ea account, which he uses to play games on an entirely different xbox one machine.

Message 16 of 63 (12,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My 5-10 minute wait time for EA is approaching 45 minutes at this point

Message 17 of 63 (12,388 Views)

Re: Change Email Address in Madden 17

★★★ Newbie

These exhibition games sure are a ton of fun. Glad I came out of pocket for a game that I can't even use any features. Way to go EA. Continue * over the community because you can. I would like to actually be able to access the game but because some old email that I can't get into auto-populated and I can't change it, I'm pretty much screwed. Can't even get anyone over the phone. EA > * in terms of evil. At least in his * up mind there was a point. This * is * garbage. 

Message 18 of 63 (12,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You fix doesn't work according to my account on your link it shows the correct email for me. When I login on madden it shows the wrong one. I have tried to delete my email on your link and reenter it still doesn't work EA IS JUNK WON'T EVER BUY ANYMORE EA GAMES
Message 19 of 63 (12,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didnt help.....

Message 20 of 63 (12,208 Views)