Cant download shared rosters

by Adamgi24

Original Post

Re: Cant download shared rosters

★★★ Newbie
Are you doing ANYTHING about this ea? I have multiple ps4s each with 2 or more profiles and the profile that is mine cannot access the shared files. The other ones can. This is a huge feature for people who play cfm and I can't believe that you continue to dare us to not buy your garbage. Where is 2k when you need them. They need to come show you how a real company that cares about their customers and their product would make a product. Not that nba 2k and Live aren't pretty equal...... Cough....cough..... Cough..... You suck
Message 61 of 64 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having same issue of not being able to download community files. Madden 15 on PS4. Been waiting months for a patch or fix to be posted but nothing has worked. Already spoke with tech support who were no help since I had already done everything on their list. Please get this fixed EA. It's not our networks or the PS4. The issue is on your server side not recognizing certain EA accounts.
Message 62 of 64 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have not be able to download for sometime.  States an error has occurred that the owner removed the roster.  Please help everyone out, this is nuts.  Never had this problem before. 

Message 63 of 64 (551 Views)

Community Manager

@RustyJim3212 wrote:

I have not be able to download for sometime.  States an error has occurred that the owner removed the roster.  Please help everyone out, this is nuts.  Never had this problem before. 

This post is originally from 2015. If you are referring to Madden 20 please follow this post here.

If you're experiencing this for older Madden titles please create a new post so we can start tracking this issue in a more recent post. I'll be locking this post down.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum Rules: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 64 of 64 (533 Views)