Cannot connect to EA due to team item glitch- After Maintenance

by kiriawan

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect to EA due to team item glitch- After Maintenance

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having the issue with defensive playbook... Won't let me add.... Problem on PS4 please fix asap
Message 51 of 80 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Just another day without ultimate team and another pack is going to be gone by the time this gets fix 😔
Message 52 of 80 (825 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you atleast give us a real answer? Not this stupid "we're investigating it" stuff. Its starting to get overly ridiculous that this problem isn't getting fixed but new packs will come out on time. When it comes to money you guys are on it but when it comes to support you guys are complete garbage. 

Message 53 of 80 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

I am far from an EA fan boy, but the game came out Tuesday, officially. It's only been a few days. And you are still able to play other parts of the game.

If you bought this mostly for MUT, then I really know you're frustrated. But this is minor. If this is the worse gaming experience you've had , then you have been amazingly lucky, or not been gaming very long.

At the end of the day we are paying customers, but I'd just say.....be patient.

Message 54 of 80 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear EA!

Why dont you let us edit our MUT via http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/ultimate-team? Why cant we activate our stadiums, playbooks.... at this page?

It's not the perfect solution but this indirect way would be better than not playling at all. As long as your not able to fix this bug!

Message 55 of 80 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are there any steps being taken to correct the playbook glitch? It has been over a week for me. What kind of compensation will players miss for time as well as challenges lost? Missing out on the team of the week collectible means players who have been effected by this glitch can't get the Madden coach. 

Message 56 of 80 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yeah my Playbook is missing aswell and i get the same error message right when i started to get my team looking good.... PLEASE FIX FAST EA!!!

(Mines on xbox one)

Message 57 of 80 (741 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem on PS4. My defensive playbook is missing and I can't put one in. It boots me and says EA servers are not available at this time.

Message 58 of 80 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've also been having tho problem since last Thursday, and as far as I'm concerned it seems no action has taken place, as a player who has been playing MUT for a while this really upsets me that I'm missing all this content.
Message 59 of 80 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1 Full Week has past and I am not able to play anything that involes Ulimate Team because I "Supposably" Currently do not have a "Defensive Playbook Line-Up" set, Everytime I Try to Equip/Swap Items for a "Defensive Playbook" a Error will pop up saying "The EA Servers are not avilable at this time. Please try again later. I Also know of many other with similar problems and it's only getting worse each day! I agree to have an option in the game where you can Automaticlly Generate the Best Playbook Line-ups, that way this problem can be resolved for me and many, Many Others!

Message 60 of 80 (601 Views)