by jrod2510

Original Post

Not connecting to servers

★★ Newbie

My ps4 is not connecting to EA servers. For nfl 17

Message 91 of 101 (1,447 Views)

Re: Ps4 madden 17 servers not available

★ Novice

Every time I go to login to Madden 17, I receive a message saying “The EA Servers are not available at this time.” 

will madden 17 be fixed

Message 92 of 101 (1,450 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 93 of 101 (1,339 Views)

Community Manager

@BareassBabooN 

Madden 17 servers are currently available and we are able to see players actively playing online. If you are having trouble connecting, please try the connection troubleshooting steps below. If those don't get you connected, we advise reaching out to our Support team below in order for them to pull up your account information to verify you do not have any restrictions placed on your account. 

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 94 of 101 (1,277 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Are you a robot? I really don't understand how you could possibly be treating this like it is a new issue with this nonsense boilerplate response. We have been over this again and again. It is not a single problem. Literally no one in this thread can get on franchise mode since September. There are a dozen users (your customers) in this thread alone. These are not individual problems. They are not new problems. This is a systemic issue that is separate from head to head online play.
Message 95 of 101 (1,268 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So do we have a answer yet or no because I am also having issues and have been trying everything suggested.

Message 96 of 101 (1,225 Views)

★ Apprentice

@ReNuaveE Since this started occurring around the release date of Madden 21, it is obvious to me that they shut the servers down to support the new game. However, they won't SAY it and all their customer service reps are either completely in the dark about it or are pretending to be.

Message 97 of 101 (1,208 Views)

★★ Apprentice

November 4, 2020, EA servers werent connecting and I cant do anything with MUT or Draft Champions.  Now it is January 13, 2021 and servers still not connecting, still cant do anything with MUT. Draft Champions is finally working and I was able to plow through that but I want to get these MUT trophies done so I can plat this game.  EA, please get your act together and fix the server issue.  Or, if you're going to just shut the servers down completely, advise us.  Though, my question would still be, why the hell would base game, solo played MUT need to be on the servers for players to access?!

Message 98 of 101 (1,184 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And this is for PS4 btw.

Message 99 of 101 (1,183 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect to Servers to Play Madden 17

★★★ Newbie

Madden Community.

Thank you for your loyalty and passion for Madden NFL over the years. As of December 7th, 2021, the online services and support for the following Madden Titles will be retired:

• Madden NFL 17
  • Madden NFL Blitz

After this date, you’ll still be able to play offline modes on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox 

The Madden Team

S2

Message 100 of 101 (6,758 Views)