Re: Cannot Connect to Servers to Play Madden 17

by HBKalEl

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I don't understand, do you mean my reset my EA login or my PSN login? I've tried different DNS servers...also tried port forwarding but if there are specific DNS servers that are known to work then I'm willing to try that. Every other game and PSN feature works fine.
Message 81 of 101 (915 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Also, I think it's worth mentioning that this started happening for everyone exactly when the new Madden came out
Message 82 of 101 (912 Views)

Community Manager
@BareassBabooN Sorry I wasn't clear, reset your password for your EA account.
Blueberry.png
Message 83 of 101 (907 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have done all of the suggested methods. None work and am unable to load my Connected Franchise. I am the only user on it. I didn't realize it would be such a huge mistake down the road. 

I was 25 years into my Franchise. I suppose it is all just gone now and will never be played again.

I had zero issues until the new Madden came out and this issue appeared. I can connect to EA servers and see players online for H2H, but it will not load my Cloud saved franchise. The game freezes on load screen or suddenly fails to find EA servers.

Message 84 of 101 (859 Views)

★ Apprentice
@HBKalEl Suddenly mine works today. Still says cannot connect on the load screen but I was able to get into my franchise and play a game. Who knows how long it will last though. I did the old uninstall and reinstall
Message 85 of 101 (830 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I spoke too soon. The servers crapped out on me right after the game ended and it didn't save. All that for nothing...

Message 86 of 101 (826 Views)

★★ Novice

same here played two games for nothing at the end it says servers unavailable and it didn't save my games.

Message 87 of 101 (842 Views)

Re: Ps4 madden 17 servers not available

★★ Apprentice

11/17/20:  Are Madden 17 for PS4 servers up or down?  Why do I have to connect to EA servers for MUT and Draft Champions?  I cant play MUT or Draft Champions because I cant connect to EA servers.  I've been trying to play Madden 17 for about two weeks now, but cant do MUT or Draft Champions.  So, what's the deal?  Are they fixed, or is playing MUT and Draft Champions, along with their related trophies, a lost cause at this point?

Message 88 of 101 (1,088 Views)

Re: Ps4 madden 17 servers not available

★★★★ Novice
@jrod2510 MUT servers seem to be down but head-to-head up.
Checked daily between Nov 17-20th. Im on Series X, playing the Xbox One version.
Message 89 of 101 (1,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry please let the team know Madden 17 needs to be sorted out. If it's not on the list of retirees (which it isn't, thankfully) then MUT and cloud franchises should be up and functional! On Xbox you can still buy MUT coins but can't use them for nothing because nobody can play any other mode than head to head, currently.

I've checked daily since Nov 17th. Fourth day in a row, servers down error. Madden 18 works perfectly fine, mind you. I booted it up just to make sure my account privileges, wi-fi etc. all are a-ok.
Message 90 of 101 (804 Views)