Can you recover deleted franchise mode Madden 21?

by joebuckurself101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you recover deleted franchise mode Madden 21?

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally deleted my online franchise mode. Is there anyway I can recover this data after it's been deleted? 

It's frustrating that you can't recover this data since it's originally saved on the EA servers. Also, I was cleaning my data out by deleting old saved franchise in which I no longer play. When selecting which ones to delete, the order of them changed, causing me to delete the wrong saved file. Not sure why the saved games aren't in the same order every time. Maybe you guys can come up with a more efficient way of how these saved files appear on our screens so other people don't run into the same issue I'm having. Unless of course, somebody can help me recover this deleted file. I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks. 

Message 2 of 8 (13,472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you recover a deleted franchise mode?

Community Manager
@ocsobaj

Those are saved locally to the console. If deleted they are forever gone.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (7,822 Views)

All Replies

How do you recover a deleted franchise mode?

★★★ Newbie

Does anybody know how to recover a deleted, online franchise mode?

My friend and I are in our second season of a franchise and have put hours worth of time into this game. I was clearing out my data and deleting old franchises in which I no longer play, and accidentally deleted our franchise. For some reason, the order in which the saved franchises appeared, randomly changed, causing me to delete this one by accident. It's frustrating that this data isn't able to be recovered. If anybody can help me out, I'd very much appreciate it! I do not want to start a new franchise mode.  

Message 1 of 8 (13,444 Views)

Community Manager
@joebuckurself101 I'm sorry, but we are not able to help recover deleted online franchises. :\
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 8 (13,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can I recover a non online franchise league 

Message 4 of 8 (7,889 Views)

Community Manager
@ocsobaj

Those are saved locally to the console. If deleted they are forever gone.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 8 (7,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I never deleted any I was playing a franchise when I came back to the season 11 games were gone and I was back to middle of the season after reaching the divisional??

Message 6 of 8 (7,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me and my friends were playing a franchise seasons and we're on our 4th season and during maintenance all of the sudden out season was gone wouldn't there be a way to get it back through the cloud for psn network?

Message 7 of 8 (4,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry these are online, not local. Why can't they be recovered? My madden 24 franchise was accidentally deleted, and it's an online save. Can I recover it?
Message 8 of 8 (1,239 Views)