Anyone have there working again
Message 141 of 161 (554 Views)

Re: Can't play Madden 17 through EA Access after pre-ordering

★★★ Newbie

No this needs to get resolved ASAP!!!!

Message 142 of 161 (545 Views)

★ Apprentice
Just some information for you guys (membership has been cancelled)

1).On average, loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first purchase.
Source: White House Office of Consumer Affairs

2). News of bad customer service reaches more than twice as many ears as praise for a good service experience.

3).Take the time to address unhappy customers and do everything in your power to remedy the situation. It's not only worth keeping their business, but also avoiding any negative word of mouth exposure.
Source: White House Office of Consumer Affairs

4).3 in 5 Americans (59%) would try a new brand or company for a better service experience.
Source: American Express Survey

Sincerely, a robbed customer
Message 143 of 161 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having same issue. Pre-ordered the supreme edition now there isn't an option to play the trial.
Message 144 of 161 (504 Views)

Re: Can't play madden 17 trail

★★★★ Novice
Any status update? Being unable to use a service for which I paid is unsettling.
Message 145 of 161 (502 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes. Cancel your membership
Message 146 of 161 (480 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is ridiculous.
Message 147 of 161 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Are there any attorneys having this issue? If so then I would like to be your first client.

Message 148 of 161 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm in a similar boat to you right now. I preordered the deluxe version last week before the trial was released and had the problems everyone else had that preordered at trial launch. I was able to get on the trial last night somehow and played halfway through my trial and loved it. I get on a hour ago and it's back to the "you're too early" *.
Message 149 of 161 (447 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just spent my last 45 minutes jumping through EA Support's hoops to be told "I can't do anything for you." Absolute waste of time after I only got 15 minutes of my Madden 17 trial. Just cancelled my EA Access subscription and I definitely don't see myself going back. Absolutely horrendous customer service and it's a shame that there is no fix for this days after the release. EA should be ashamed for putting such a mess like this out to paying customers.

Message 150 of 161 (694 Views)