Re: Can't play madden 17 trail

by TheBudan

Original Post

Re: Can't play Madden 17 through EA Access after pre-ordering

★★★ Newbie

EA's answer isn't helpful, so bummed when we paid for early access and can't play the game. Promised my viewers on Twitch we'd be playing today. Not sure I will trust EA for early access, we should all be refunded or given extra hours for the trial if they even can fix it. Ugh!!!!!!

Message 101 of 161 (700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What's up with no early access for Madden 17? I'm really bummed that I can't play now, promised viewers on Twitch at Grimbrosgaming, I'd be live streaming this evening. Not sure I will trust you EA to come through for me in the future. I paid you for early access.....REALLY! May have to cancel my subscription with you if you can't deliver what you promise.

Message 102 of 161 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

its sad cause they dont even have a number to call cause they know everyone would be blowing up there line with list of complaints 

Message 103 of 161 (687 Views)

Re: Can't play Madden 17 through EA Access after pre-ordering

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue. I tried deleting and redownloading but got nothing. My friends have downloaded it and it works for them.
Message 104 of 161 (682 Views)

Re: Ea access

★★★★★ Newbie

Another reason EA should release the game early for those who did not get early access is because I have been on Twitch and most of those guys have been streaming over 12 hours of Madden 17 and some of them say that their time has not even started to count against them, Crazy!. Some people are claiming to have gotten to play it earlier then the Early Access date time. EA you owe us big time for this.

Message 105 of 161 (676 Views)

Re: Ea access

★★ Novice
At work so I can't try. Is it fixed yet?
Message 106 of 161 (612 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Andy,

Can you provide a billing email address to request a refund for this month's EA Access charge?

I've been an EA Access subscriber since the program was introduced, largely only for Madden, and I don't think that it's acceptable that people who have pre-ordered the game are those who are locked out from the benefits of EA Access.  I'm sure there are developers working on the issue, but this should have been ironed out before release, not one or two days after the short window opened up (and frankly, at the pace we're receiving updates, it seems unlikely that the issue will be resolved prior to Tuesday).

Thanks!

Message 107 of 161 (607 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This is at a point where this is just unacceptably bad. I want a refund as well.
Message 108 of 161 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So the last update on the situation was at least 7 hours ago?  I cannot get this to work...I can't get your "support" to work...there's no number to call....It's incredibly frustrating.  The moral here is that we are being penalized for pre-ordering the game?  I just want to play the trial and I cannot. Please offer us help.  We paid you our money, once for the game and for Access, now we are not allowed to play and not given any updates?

Message 109 of 161 (522 Views)

★ Apprentice
I wonder if the rights were granted to 2k sports would I have paid $80 to be a sitting duck.
Message 110 of 161 (489 Views)