Re: Madden 19 multicompare stats

by LILPLUMP619

Original Post

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

★★★ Newbie

No no, it's all good:

They sent me a First Responder Badge in my email.  That's WAY better than fixing the most relevant problem in H2H.

Message 111 of 141 (1,441 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I figured it out they don’t care about H2H ranked. Now if you look at the MUT leaderboard it’s the same way the old H2H use to be. Now they have thrown it to the dump. I can’t believe this ! 

Message 112 of 141 (1,400 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I played one game on ranked finished and the stat tracker still the same as if you played 1000 games you can’t compare or see where you sit out of 100000. Now you go to MUT there leaderboards work correct. Funny that.

Message 113 of 141 (1,396 Views)

★ Apprentice
Let 2K make a game that works again, the NFL2- series was better anyway. What kind of bulls*** is this? How many posts does it take for somebody to even ACKNOWLEDGE the problem?
Message 114 of 141 (1,356 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Right! Like what is their support team good for if their answer is “hey, idk why that’s happening but go ahead to the forums with the rest of the people who have problems because I can’t help”. They’re suppose to find out why it’s happening and fix it. It really just pisses me off 😡
Message 115 of 141 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Bump just to show EA’s incompetence. 👎🏽
Message 116 of 141 (1,106 Views)

★★ Novice

Madden team seems to not care at all about this issue, i will not be paying for the next Madden. First time in over ten years... Im done

Message 117 of 141 (1,072 Views)

Madden 19 multicompare stats

★★★ Newbie

Please for the love of god...how has this not been addressed? Still can’t compare stats when playing online? 

Message 118 of 141 (990 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

testing...can anybody hear US?

Message 119 of 141 (854 Views)

★ Novice

This is a clear a deliberate effort steer players towards MUT in order to increase revenue. The only answer is to stop buying EA products . This will be my last EA purchase.

Message 120 of 141 (768 Views)