Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

by LILPLUMP619

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Wait so you can see your h2h compared stats???  I don't have HOF edition either and mine still isnt working. 

Would you mind uploading a screenshot to show it working?

Message 51 of 141 (1,771 Views)

★ Novice

Players met dont work for me also. Not since July on Madden 18 and it continued to 19. Paid to much for a faulty Madden! I want my money back!

Message 52 of 141 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. I bought this game to compete 

Message 53 of 141 (1,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having same issue.. Please someone tell me something good! Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one I called EA a week ago after all of a sudden the rank and opponents stats disappeared.. THEN my camera in mut when I'm doing the solos and battles is zoomed in and I can't zoom the hell out.. They told me they "weren't aware of the issue" and basically I'm stuck.. 

Message 54 of 141 (1,629 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You're not the only one....EA's been ignoring this problem since the game got released.  Such a bummer because its easily fixable but they refuse to do it.  Shows you how much they care about their supporters.

Message 55 of 141 (1,580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Guys... listen... they don't give a[Inappropriate comment removed - Admin.]

Message 56 of 141 (1,559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey guys, new here. Been playing online since 05...old school xbox days. It used to be so easy to see stats of any kind online. There was even a website that tracked all of your stats and allowed you to scout your opponent before a match. This of course is all gone...madden a shell of what it used to be when it comes to providing information about who you're playing and about yourself... a damn shame. If only they did not have the license...but it will take a revolution for something to change. Us moaning all year and then paying $60 to $80 every year is not the answer. We must resist buying madden 2020. Its the only way...hit em where it hurts.

Message 57 of 141 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also, it seems there is some sort of plan to have people gravitate to MUT. MUT tracks the stats and stuff, but has awful matchmaking and a ton of cheesers. I do not understand why EA has made it so difficult to have an enjoyable online experience. I've noticed i lose maybe 1 or 2 points when i lose in regular h2h...so you will be stuck playing mainly high level players. This seems like a tactical move to get people to say f it, im gonna play MUT and build a team so i can compete. A lot of people spend $$$ at this point and it is then that they've got ya. You then get matched mainly with teams that are far superior and full of cheese. Lol! You just can not win with this game. We must revolt.

Message 58 of 141 (1,528 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Well said sir, that is EXACTLY the psychology. Which is why the game is completely broken in terms of competitive online play. I absolutley hate EA at this point. After decades of supporting them, I will not buy another one of their games. Everyone one of their games is now all about micro transactions.
Message 59 of 141 (1,718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Let’s get to a 100 responses, then ... in the immortal words of General Maximus, we’ll “unleash hell”. 

Message 60 of 141 (1,709 Views)