by LILPLUMP619

Original Post

Online stats!!!

★★★ Newbie

This is BS fix the stat issue on online play

Message 41 of 141 (1,729 Views)

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

★ Novice

New update came out for October and an emergency patch and still no fix!?  I can only compare stats to top 100.  Only way it works is if I click on the user, back out, then click on the user again and it’ll display their rank and record. This doesn’t work when comparing to friends list or previous opponents.  Can we get an update?

Message 42 of 141 (1,779 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Me too, I’m so disappointed in EA... what a disgrace. 

Message 43 of 141 (1,764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So today I spoke with a  EA sports advisor who you could have  call you from the help center on this site. Supposedly he told me that they are aware of the issue.  He went on to say that it’s not a priority because it’s not affecting gameplay or  The ability to play a game. I said to him that yes it is a priority for a lot of people who only play online head to head and paid the same $60 that everybody else paid. He then said That it will eventually be fixed but there is no time frame and that there are other issues that are more a priority.  I think it’s f”ckd up!!!

Message 44 of 141 (1,745 Views)

★ Apprentice
One good thing I’ve learned is from now on before I spend my $60 on a beta version type game release. I will rent it from redbox first.
Message 45 of 141 (1,726 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah EA is trash for this, I guess we have to start keeping our own stats

Message 46 of 141 (1,694 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well guys, looks like Tom Brady's chinstrap is a higher priority than getting the stats page fixed.  Figures. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Madden-19-future-update/m-p/7085513/highlight/false#M954

Message 47 of 141 (1,653 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue since it's new. I play Pittsburghs offense and run my own offense based off of Fichtners. Anyhow I read on another thread that by saving it and giving it a name that maybe where the problem lies.

Message 48 of 141 (1,604 Views)

★★ Novice

So I did so many different thing to troubleshoot this issue because the steps EA sports gave me to resolve the issue did not work.  I had never had this issue until this year.  Coincidentally it was the first year I purchased the Hall of Fame edition of Madden. I then went and bought the standard edition of madden.  Un-installed everything related to madden HOF edition from my PS4 then went and installed the standard version of madden on my PS4.  Success, the issue has been resolved! It appears this issue is happening with the Hall of Fame editions of Madden.  At least that’s what I experienced after my troubleshooting 

Message 49 of 141 (1,821 Views)

★ Novice

I don’t have hall of fame edition but still have the problem .  I’ve deleted and reinstalled and still have same issue.  Did EA tell you to do anything else?

Message 50 of 141 (1,803 Views)