Can't change camera view vs user franchise mode

by vanderploegsable

Original Post

Can't change camera view vs user franchise mode

★★★ Newbie
Does anyone know if there is a fix for the camera view issue on head to head matchups in online franchise mode? Extremely frustrated and want to throw the game out
Message 1 of 6 (458 Views)

Re: Can't change camera view vs user franchise mode

Community Manager

@vanderploegsable

Does this happen after an instant replay?

What platform are you on, XB1/PS4 etc. ?

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No, it happens immediately. We play it on the PS4 version. We have tried changing camera view to standard and wide views with no zoom and it forces us to play zoom. We have stopped playing altogether bc of this problem since zoom view is garbage for head to head. The weird part is that it lets us play in standard view during computer matchups for the online franchise but as soon as it is a head to head user matchup, no matter what camera view we choose, it forces zoom on us. We have played every madden game since Sega and are ready to quit forever....
Message 3 of 6 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is zoom camera view still even an option when 99.9% of players prefer standard view? This game is ruined unless that is fixed for online franchise users.
Message 4 of 6 (441 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this is a problem for me and my league too, i"m a commish for a 24 person ps4 online franchise and i get text messages from everyone when they can't get the standard camera view to start the game.  Very annoying.  I tell them to complain to EA and that I can't do anything about em and they say "forget" that place - always 1 problem or another with the game every year."

Message 5 of 6 (431 Views)

Community Manager

@vanderploegsable

Thanks for your reply. We are looking into this currently.

barry.png
Message 6 of 6 (416 Views)