Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Falker22
Date/time issue occurred Random
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug The camera toggle setting will revert itself to the stock “on” setting randomly. If you set camera toggle to “off” you can expect that within 24 hours something will force it back to “on”. For reference I have camera toggle off in my out of franchise settings as well. I know you guys have had a lot of issues with camera toggle setting ever since you’ve implemented it in M17 for whatever reason, so please fix this, or put on option in an online game to toggle it so we don’t need to play an entire game with it on after it erroneously flopped the setttinf back on its own.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens randomly
What happens when the bug occurs? Camera toggle flips back to the stock “on” setting
What do you expect to see? Camera toggle remain “off”
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Falker22
Date/time issue occurred Often but randomly
What type of issue do you have? Other
Summarize your bug The camera toggle setting will revert itself to the stock “on” setting randomly. If you set camera toggle to “off” you can expect that within 24 hours something will force it back to “on”. For reference I have camera toggle off in my out of franchise settings as well. I know you guys have had a lot of issues with camera toggle setting ever since you’ve implemented it in M17 for whatever reason, so please fix this, or put on option in an online game to toggle it so we don’t need to play an entire game with it on after it erroneously flopped the setttinf back on its own.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens randomly, I don’t know what causes it
What happens when the bug occurs? Camera toggle flips back to the stock “on” setting
What do you expect to see? Camera toggle remain “off”

Message 1 of 9 (949 Views)

Re: Camera Toggle Setting Not Saving

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, this is super annoying. I have to go to settings now before every game to make sure it didn’t turn itself on. 

Message 2 of 9 (911 Views)

Camera Toggle [off] and others Settings Not Saving

★★ Novice

Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ace Whosoever
Date/time issue occurred 9/11/2018
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Summarize your bug Settings not saving / keep resetting, such as: Camera Toggle, gameplay assists, etc I'd like to play CFM and H2H with strategy pad enabled to audible but also with the standard camera. I have switched Camera Toggle off several times in both main menu and CFM settings. The settings don't seem to save long term, only for the time I'm playing. I will only know it's back on when I'm am playing an opponent and try to audible with the d-pad and the camera starts zooming in and out. This bug was previously patched in Madden NFL 17 and 18, I'm not sure why it's back with the launch of Madden NFL 19 even after several title updates.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Implement whatever patch fix there was for it in Madden NFL 17 and 18
What happens when the bug occurs? If you set camera toggle to “off” you can expect that within 24 hours something will force it back to “on”. For reference I have camera toggle off in my out of franchise settings as well.
What do you expect to see? Camera toggle and other settings to save to what the user manually sets them to.

Settings not saving / keep resetting, such as: Camera Toggle, gameplay assists, etc

I'd like to play CFM and H2H with strategy pad enabled to audible but also with the standard camera.

I have switched Camera Toggle off several times in both main menu and CFM settings. The settings don't seem to save long term, only for the time I'm playing. I will only know it's back on when I'm am playing an opponent and try to audible with the d-pad and the camera starts zooming in and out. This bug was previously patched in Madden NFL 17 and 18, I'm not sure why it's back with the launch of Madden NFL 19 even after several title updates.

Message 3 of 9 (919 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Camera Toggle [off] and others Settings Not Saving

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue and came to report it to EA. Glad that I'm not the only one having this problem. It's very annoying especially when I'm playing Weekend League and have 25 games to complete and camera toggle switches randomly before a certain game. Really appreciate if you fixed this EA.

Message 4 of 9 (891 Views)

Re: Camera Toggle Setting Not Saving

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue and it gets annoying to check before every game especially when you're trying to play 25 games for weekend league. 

Message 5 of 9 (872 Views)

Re: Camera Toggle [off] and others Settings Not Saving

★★ Novice

Apparently this happens when you change playbooks in the H2H pregame lobby; it resets all your master settings. Other members in my CFM said this happens to them also

Message 6 of 9 (886 Views)

Camera Toggle keeps turning off randomly

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Xbuk
Date/time issue occurred All the time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug The camera toggle keeps randomly turning off.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game in different modes you will see it happen
What happens when the bug occurs? The camera gets stuck in one view.
What do you expect to see? This bug fixed!
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? 960 gtx
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB

Message 7 of 9 (903 Views)

Re: Camera Toggle keeps turning off randomly

★★★ Newbie

This continues to happen to me. I am an old school player that strictly uses the D pad and It messes me up every game. I have to go in Settings and not only change my camera toggle settings to OFF after EVERY GAME.. But I also have to change my coin toss settings as well! EA fix this please!!

Message 8 of 9 (675 Views)

Re: Camera Toggle keeps turning off randomly

Community Manager

Hey @Drehart9

I can see how that would be annoying. Have you tried reinstalling the game to see if that would clear this up? 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (656 Views)