Original Post

CFM practice mode glitch

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug CFM practice mode sometimes doesn't let you run a play. After I select the play for the offense, the defense playcalling screen never comes up. The camera just keeps panning over the field as it does in the background. The only way to fix it is to quit the practice and reload it.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a normal practice and the bug will likely occur.
What happens when the bug occurs? the camera pans the way it does in the background but the playcall screen is gone. the option never comes up to call the defensive play and the only remedy is quitting the practice.
What do you expect to see? i expect the playcall menu to pop up for the defense so I can run the play.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Crazy War Hero
Date/time issue occurred 1/20/18 11 am EST
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug CFM practice mode sometimes doesn't let you run a play. After I select the play for the offense, the defense playcalling screen never comes up. The camera just keeps panning over the field as it does in the background. The only way to fix it is to quit the practice and reload it.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a normal practice and the bug will likely occur.
What happens when the bug occurs? the camera pans the way it does in the background but the playcall screen is gone. the option never comes up to call the defensive play and the only remedy is quitting the practice.
What do you expect to see? i expect the playcall menu to pop up for the defense so I can run the play.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Crazy War Hero
Date/time issue occurred 1/20/18 at 11 am EST
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Message 1 of 1 (456 Views)