Bring EA Sports Games Back To PC

by LOTS_OF_PYRO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bring EA Sports Games Back To PC

★★★★ Novice

I used to always play Console on Xbox Live for my 360. then I switched over to PC because my brother now has my 360 and I miss playing EA Sports Games. I really don't want to buy a new console though. I'd love to see all the EA Sports games like Madden/NHL return to PC. I'm a football guy. Not having a console and missing out a ton on Madden is upsetting and even more upsetting when you're a PC Gamer and wish you could play Madden on the PC and not go get a PS4/Xbox One. Please no more FIFA Only for PC I wanna play ALL EA Sports Games again

Message 1 of 19 (12,585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bring EA Sports Games Back To PC

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the feedback @LOTS_OF_PYRO

Can't promise what might happen in the future but we'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the Madden team.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (17,944 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the feedback @LOTS_OF_PYRO

Can't promise what might happen in the future but we'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the Madden team.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 19 (17,945 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im with Pyro on this one.....BRING IT BACK!!! Wink

Message 3 of 19 (12,407 Views)

Now that EA has Origin, why not bring Madden back to PC, as promised years ago.

★★★ Novice

Hello Electronic Arts,

Well, it has been several years since Madden was removed from PC.  The reason given in a forum and interview by EA executive was it was due to pirating their software.  There was a promise made that they would eventually bring it back.  Last version for PC was 2008, which I still play.  My personal computer is more powerful than an Xbox, or PlayStation with better graphics card.

With the forced use of Origin, there is no use to restrict Madden for PC anymore.  I would like to have someone from EA follow up on this and provide a real answer.

This is written to start an online argument but a legit request.

Thanks for your consideration

Fredm2002

Message 4 of 19 (12,399 Views)

Re: Now that EA has Origin, why not bring Madden back to PC, as promised years ago.

Community Manager

@fredm2002

While there are no current plans for a PC release of the Madden franchise that does not mean that a future release on the PC is impossible.

I realise this is a vague and non-committal answer but I cannot be more specific at this time.

barry.png
Message 5 of 19 (12,382 Views)

[Suggestion] PC Madden

★★★ Newbie

So I've been a fan of Madden for a while now. I play high school football and I have recently made a PC. I've known Madden hasn't been made on PC for a while, but I think EA should start making the PC version again. The FIFA series has always had a PC version and now with digital downloads, it wont cost any money to make disk copies. In 2008, when the PC version was dropped,  EA Sports President Peter Moore said that "We do have ideas for how to revitalize the PC for sports games and the types of games that are best suited to the platform, and we’ll continue to explore those," and I think with a growing PC market, Madden 18 should have a PC version

Message 6 of 19 (12,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There are large numbers of PC users that would gladly purchase a PC release.

Bill

Message 7 of 19 (12,309 Views)

Bring Madden 18 to PC

★★★★ Novice

Hi to all of EA! I've been itching to find a way to send a message to EA to help get my thoughts through about this. So here goes nothing!

So it's been almost 10 years since EA has released Madden for PC. Not only does that "signify" a 10 year anniversary of the last madden on PC, but one to release for it would really be a great restart and present for us PC Gamers who still play the old Madden 08. I will start by first pointing out the news I heard about the "new" game engine that will run the new madden on the Frostbite Engine. Which I believe makes its games for PC first, then ports it out to Console. Which should be another persuading factor to make the move to PC, as well as the parallel support with DirectX 12 between Xbox and PC. Which would go on to help my next point. Sales. The PC market back in 2008 was not as big and declined due to the rising popularity of consoles back then. As of now in 2017, PC's have increased in popularity and have become cheaper and more powerful than before. It not only is beneficial financially to move back to PC, but beneficial with the easier ways to port.

I hope this will be read and sent to the Development Team to help make this more possible. Oh, and before I forget. BRING BACK NCAA FOOTBALL!!!

Best Regards, Admiral from RC!

Message 8 of 19 (12,266 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm with this guy!

Madden is not coming to pc since 2008. The reason given by EA last summer was the not legitimate download of content from Madden, but we got Origin now! It's so EASY to make a port from consoles to PC, and I also saw that EA develop games for PC and then they port to consoles. Why not bring the PC version become real??

Don't let this topic go down in forums, let developers know that we want Madden 18 in PC!!

Message 9 of 19 (12,210 Views)

Re: Now that EA has Origin, why not bring Madden back to PC, as promised years a

★★★★ Novice
In 2008 ea released a ps2 port of madden 08...it wasn't even a ps3 port....to PC. Then had the audacity to blame pirating. PC gamers tend to care about graphics so a last gen port is not going to sell well.

On top of that since then we have had a few studies indicating pirating has no effect on sales and if anything promotes more sales. (Not that I am condoning theft of any kind)

So the 'reasons' for not offering a PC port have been proven to be hogwash. There have been countless petitions sent to you guys with thousands of signatures...stop making excuses and put it on PC, if you are unwilling to do that then give up the license to a developer that will. Please and thank you.
Message 10 of 19 (12,062 Views)