Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xl Pringles lx
Date/time issue occurred 12/15/18
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I was playing the bonus gauntlet game challenge and I did every objective it said in the top of my screen when I completed the offensive objective then I won the game and gave up less than 7 points and didn’t give up 50 rushing yards but it didn’t give me my rewards and is telling me I didn’t win
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the challenge
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t get the rewards when you do everything you have to
What do you expect to see? Don’t get the rewards and get told you lost
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xl Pringles lx
Date/time issue occurred 12/15/18
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I was playing the bonus gauntlet game challenge and I did every objective it said in the top of my screen when I completed the offensive objective then I won the game and gave up less than 7 points and didn’t give up 50 rushing yards but it didn’t give me my rewards and is telling me I didn’t win
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the bonus gauntlet game
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t get the rewards and it says you didn’t complete it when you do
What do you expect to see? You expect to see all objectives completed then it says you didn’t win when clearly you do
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Don’t have PS4
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Don’t have one
Enter RAM memory size in GB Whatever is the original GB in the original Xbox one

I was playing the bonus gauntlet game challenge and I did every objective it said in the top of my screen when I completed the offensive objective then I won the game and gave up less than 7 points and didn’t give up 50 rushing yards but it didn’t give me my rewards and is telling me I didn’t win

Message 1 of 1 (654 Views)