This is rediculous EA!!!

by Aadland8

Original Post

Are the odds for pulling limit time players better?

★★★★★ Apprentice
No!! You play the game, earn coins, and spend money and the odds still sucks. EA needs to program the packs better. I hate how I play this game and use my coins and money to pull these players and get not get value. Ultimate legends are coming out soon and the same as last year and the year before I feel like I will have wasted my Money on a few gold and silver or low elites players. Fix this issue in packs. When you say limit time players are in packs be in packs. Quit being cheap!
Message 1 of 4 (1,811 Views)

Is my account on Madden 18 rigged so I don't pull anything Limited-time players

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
I pulled one in the beginning. Nothing since! My Madden 18 account is being blocked from pulling anything great. I'm tired of spending money and time and coins for nothing of value!!! Fix my account EA!!! Also my daily quicksell have been only 5000 coins maybe 10,000 where is the 100,000 and up quicksells? EA I don't want to spend anymore money so start giving us more coins!!! Stop being *! Make a better ultimate team game where it is not about the gambling or money. I don't buy coins so quit being cheap to the ones who don't!!?
Message 2 of 4 (1,795 Views)

Pack odds still sucks.

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why can't EA fix the pack odds? No more getting stupid 80- 82 elites!! They are worthless!! Programmers fix this problem. Where are the limit time players in packs? You make the odds impossible!! Why? I hate EA for this! Can't wait for another game maker to make a better football game. Where the odds are not rigged.
Message 3 of 4 (1,768 Views)

This is rediculous EA!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice
Almost all 80-81 stupid useless elites in one pack. This is not increased odds of getting limit time players!!! Where are the better elites? This is another example of rigged programmings!! I worked hard to get this far! I'm mad! Why??
Message 4 of 4 (1,760 Views)