All forms of kicks, punting, field goals, kickoffs, go wide right no matter what

by GrislyKyle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All forms of kicks, punting, field goals, kickoffs, go wide right no matter what

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've had this issue now on both Madden 19 and Madden 20. 

This is absolutely unacceptable EA. None of the kicking works for me across both games. I have tried with different keyboards, with different controllers, everything I can do to change on my end, I have tried it. 

Kicking does not work in either of these games. No matter what I input, the kick or punt ALWAYS goes as far right as it possibly can. Every kick is completely shanked to the right. 

Come on EA, this is just ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 8 (2,150 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All forms of kicks, punting, field goals, kickoffs, go wide right no matter

Community Manager

@matty198200 

Do you have a punter in your kicker position by any chance?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (2,042 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Cool, thanks for the support EA. 

Glad to find out this quickly that I just need to issue a refund, and proceed to never buy another EA game ever again. 

Message 2 of 8 (2,126 Views)

i cannot kick a field goal

★★★ Newbie

I just got madden 20 about 2 weeks ago , i have played madden since the 1990s , and ive never had an issue

quite like this while trying to kick a field goal.  Since playing franchise, or even while practicing , i cannot make a field goal ,

doesnt matter if i am 10 yards away.  My kick meter is showing up , thats not the issue , no matter what direction i am for

a field goal , every single kick shanks. i am holding down the left analog stick and lining up the kicks perfectly , and clicking

X just before the 100% mark and then clicking X again when it goes down to the I section. Now while kicking kick offs

and punts its totally correct, i dont shank anything.  anybody expierence this?

Message 3 of 8 (2,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GrislyKyle i have this issue on PS4 , while trying field goals only , never had this issue
Message 4 of 8 (2,079 Views)

Community Manager

@matty198200 

Do you have a punter in your kicker position by any chance?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 8 (2,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA Blueberry:

I, like newbie above, have the very same problem.  And before you write do I have a kicker identified, this error occurs in all modes, especially the practice mode.  Nothing, and I mean nothing works as cited by newbie above.  And in practice mode, you don't identify a kicker.  So, this tells me there's some bad software or software glitch (in the download process) in Madden NFL 20.

This should raise an eyebrow or two with the EA management team or BOD.  Selling a hot product is one thing, providing GOOD customer support is another.  And right now, I'd rate EA support along the same lines as Samsung......non-existent.

Message 6 of 8 (1,953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This happens in the Tutorial...always shanks to the right no matter what.  On PC non-steam. Madden 23

Message 7 of 8 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happens to me in all modes even in online play. I’m screwed, I have many tournaments coming up and now I can’t compete in them. This is not acceptable. EA you haven’t fixed this. I need a refund of some sort. 

Message 8 of 8 (474 Views)