Re: AFL Legacy Pack Madden NFL 10

by DeputyVinny

Original Post

AFL Legacy Pack Madden NFL 10

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I wanted to go back and play Madden NFL 10 to try and perfect the achievements on the Xbox 360 for this game. I went to try to download the AFL Legacy Pack, but it says that it is not available. I click on it and nothing loads. There are other items I can buy from the Microsoft Store, like Madden Ultimate Team, but I can't get the AFL Legacy Pack.

I really want to perfect Madden NFL 10, and this is the only thing standing in my way. Is there a reason why this can't be downloaded/bought? Thanks for your help.
Message 1 of 3 (1,349 Views)

★★ Guide
Unfortunately, the servers closed many years ago and later, this DLC got delisted in many countries, but if you purhased it previously you should be able to download it again.
By the way there is an online trophy/achievement in this DLC so, if you didn't get it while servers were up, you won't be able to get it anymore.
That's why I dislike EA so bad! No support for games after 9 months Frown
Message 2 of 3 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am looking for someone who still has the AFL Legacy Pack DLC for Madden 10 installed on their PS3.

My hope is that someone does and then my greater hope is that the person creates an account with a made up PSN name and password (unrelated to your account) that I can log into. I can then download it to my PS3 and it should include the DLC for me to play and get 4 of the 5 trophies.

I was able to get my brothers name and do this with the GTA trilogy and it worked. When I am done then simply just delete the account you made.

If this sounds like something you can help with please message me. I have 11 trophies I can no longer earn of almost 10,000. these 4 would get it down to 7.

Message 3 of 3 (810 Views)