Re: Previous GRID games on Origin

by MlecznyDuet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Previous GRID games on Origin

★★ Guide

Quite simple – are there plans to introduce previous GRID games (at least the ones with still open servers) to EA platforms on PC (Origin, EA app)? When?

Message 1 of 3 (4,962 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @MlecznyDuet While we don't have any information to share to which games may come to Origin/EA Desktop, we do have several of Codemasters games on the EA Play service for Xbox and Playstation that include:

• Dirt 4-5
  • Dirt Rally 1-2
  • Grid
  • F1 2019,2020

It's certainly possible we might see more games in the future appear on PC, Is there a specific one you are wanting to see come to PC?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (4,285 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @MlecznyDuet While we don't have any information to share to which games may come to Origin/EA Desktop, we do have several of Codemasters games on the EA Play service for Xbox and Playstation that include:

• Dirt 4-5
  • Dirt Rally 1-2
  • Grid
  • F1 2019,2020

It's certainly possible we might see more games in the future appear on PC, Is there a specific one you are wanting to see come to PC?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (4,286 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Illium oh, so yet again PC is treated as inferior but it's the company's policy I guess :/
The titles I have in mind are the ones you mentioned, the most recent from Codemasters. Sad to see they're not making it to Origin and subscription service on PC Frown
Thank you for the reply!
Message 3 of 3 (4,264 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help