Re: switch

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

switch

Please help me connect my EA account to my nintendo switch.  When I follow the online connectivity button, there is no option to connect to a nintendo switch and I do not have any of the other options. When I open my game on the switch, it doesn't have a log in button either. 

The EA and Nintendo account for both active.  The Nintendo account is registered to a 12-year-old.  The parental restrictions looks like this...

"Parental controls

A parent or guardian in your family group has applied the following to your account:

• Restrictions on sharing of your account information with third party services (parent/guardian confirmation required each time)"

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (710 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @c2e52a7a6b167df128f7dda6025bad12,

Underage accounts are restricted from accessing online features for most games, so you will not have an option to link an underage account to an EA account. Thee isn't a way to change these details or access online features until your child is old enough to use a full account instead. You can read up a bit more on these restrictions in the article here

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (607 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @c2e52a7a6b167df128f7dda6025bad12,

Underage accounts are restricted from accessing online features for most games, so you will not have an option to link an underage account to an EA account. Thee isn't a way to change these details or access online features until your child is old enough to use a full account instead. You can read up a bit more on these restrictions in the article here

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (608 Views)