Re: ronaldinho disappeared in fifa 15

by KayPeeCuh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ronaldinho disappeared in fifa 15

★ Novice
fifa 15 ps4 version played one match online with queretaro from liga mx with him on the roster an after that he just vanished what the hell!! EA so much for the anticipated franchise if anyone has found the solution i greatly appreciate the help thanks seems like everyone is having the same problem this is really bringing the game value down on my point of view
Message 1 of 13 (46,338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
For lost items/players or coins in ‪FUT please check here: http://bit.ly/FUTlost

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (46,119 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

they should make an update on this because without ronaldihno its not a fifa game

Message 2 of 13 (46,135 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had the same problem except it happened on my Xbox 360 version of the game!!! Please update ASAP!!!!! Ronaldinho is now on Queretaro!!!! UPDATE THE GAME ASAP EA!!! COME ON NOWWWW!!!! LETS BE PROFESSIONAL!!
Message 3 of 13 (45,904 Views)

Hero (Retired)
For lost items/players or coins in ‪FUT please check here: http://bit.ly/FUTlost
Message 4 of 13 (46,120 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is no the solution. Ronaldinho is not in the game, in Queretaro team!!! 

Message 5 of 13 (45,879 Views)

★ Novice
So i contacted EA on this matter an this is what they said if anyone understands what the hell their talking about please let me know they said they updated that squads but ronaldinho is still in queretaro so they said to keep updating the game an he should appeared idk how i uninstall the game re installed it re updated an nothing how are we suppose to update the game yet again?
Message 6 of 13 (45,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I keep re-updating also. Still no ronaldinho.
Message 7 of 13 (45,413 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've tried calling EA and now they don't even accept calls!! How great is that! Now there's no way of getting in contact with EA because THEY DO NO RECEIVE CALLS!!! Instead, they make you go through the process of searching through their website help.ea.com for contact...... they do not have their phone number on their website.... Instead they make you tell them what game YOURE having trouble on and THEY'LL call you. They give you an estimated time of when they're going to call you.... The times they gave me were they would call me within 90 minutes and 110 minutes..... The first time they called me back they called me an hour after I was expecting them to and I was in my car driving so I picked up and I told the agent who was helping me that I was going to pull over to the road and asked if I he could hold for just a minute SINCE I HAD BEEN EXPECTING A CALL FOR ALMOST THREE HOURS!!! I took 15 second to pull over and by then the agent had already hung up on me...... And the second time EA called me I was at school taking an exam.. I even posted on another topic about this same question and EA still hasn't resolved this issue... For the last time, RONALDO de ASSIS MOREIRA AKA RONALDINHO AKA EL BRUJO de PORTO ALEGRE AKA GAUCHO AKA AND HE played for the Brazilian team Atlético Mineoro before coming to Mexican team Querétaro PLEASE.... He used to be in the game! And then an update of rosters removed him..... Just make the rosters please... We're begging here..... I wish you had a phone number to call so that I could resolve this myself, if you could please provide that just for future reference that would be great!!! Thank you in advance if you decide to fix your game.. 

P.S. i have fifa 15 ultimate edition that i pre-ordered for the xbox 360 

Message 8 of 13 (44,629 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've tried calling EA and now they don't even accept calls!! How great is that! Now there's no way of getting in contact with EA because THEY DO NO RECEIVE CALLS!!! Instead, they make you go through the process of searching through their website help.ea.com for contact...... they do not have their phone number on their website.... Instead they make you tell them what game YOURE having trouble on and THEY'LL call you. They give you an estimated time of when they're going to call you.... The times they gave me were they would call me within 90 minutes and 110 minutes..... The first time they called me back they called me an hour after I was expecting them to and I was in my car driving so I picked up and I told the agent who was helping me that I was going to pull over to the road and asked if I he could hold for just a minute SINCE I HAD BEEN EXPECTING A CALL FOR ALMOST THREE HOURS!!! I took 15 second to pull over and by then the agent had already hung up on me...... And the second time EA called me I was at school taking an exam.. I even posted on another topic about this same question and EA still hasn't resolved this issue... For the last time, RONALDO de ASSIS MOREIRA AKA RONALDINHO AKA EL BRUJO de PORTO ALEGRE AKA GAUCHO AKA AND HE played for the Brazilian team Atlético Mineoro before coming to Mexican team Querétaro PLEASE.... He used to be in the game! And then an update of rosters removed him..... Just make the rosters please... We're begging here..... I wish you had a phone number to call so that I could resolve this myself, if you could please provide that just for future reference that would be great!!! Thank you in advance if you decide to fix your game..

Message 9 of 13 (44,628 Views)

★★★ Novice

WE NEED EL GAUCHO!!

Message 10 of 13 (44,627 Views)