by TheBigM2006

Original Post

Re: "It looks like you don't have a FUT Club."

★★★ Newbie

yes me too g but in 2021 its a shambkes mateunless  mate deleted my club

Message 41 of 45 (1,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Darko good afternoon I've been using the Fut Web App for 3 years now. I've used it multiple times during FIFA 21. Last time I used it was yesterday now all of the sudden it says I don't have FIFA 21?? Can you please help I have tried all my emails possible even the ones that have nothing to do with my EA account. Thanks!

Message 42 of 45 (1,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive just had the same thing happen to me as well, tried both on the iphone app and pc web app. played a division rivals match on console earlier today, so unsure how it says i do not have a fut club now.

Message 43 of 45 (1,645 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem linking EA to the PSN. Turns out I had set up an EA account years ago and forgot about it. I used a different email address for PSN and tried setting up an account with that address. Once I tried the old email address I was in.
Hope that helps.

Message 44 of 45 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I loged in but it still not works. Yesterday same account worked (same gmail and password), but now it shows that i dont have an account. Yesterday it showed same, but after re loading page it showed me my FUT account. I want to complete new 81x7 so i would like to get help. (PC problem)

Message 45 of 45 (857 Views)