Re: please ea help

by t3nderchick3n

Original Post

Accepted Solution

please ea help

★ Novice

after champs last night i bought mid kenny dalglish 90 rated and fut hero david ginola at 10:45 i loaded off after playing half a game to test them out at 10:57 i’ve loaded on this morning and mid kenny dalglish is missing from my account he isn’t in my club transfer list or quicksell recovery and he’s 125k so please ea can i either have the money to buy him back or can you give me him back 

Message 1 of 5 (733 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @t3nderchick3n,

For any missing content like this, you'd want to reach out to the live support team so they can review your account and see what's happened. Here on AHQ, we don't have access to your account details to take a look with you. 

You can reach out to live support on the help site here, or you can contact the team via Twitter or Facebook for help if you prefer. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (687 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @t3nderchick3n,

For any missing content like this, you'd want to reach out to the live support team so they can review your account and see what's happened. Here on AHQ, we don't have access to your account details to take a look with you. 

You can reach out to live support on the help site here, or you can contact the team via Twitter or Facebook for help if you prefer. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 5 (688 Views)

★ Novice

ok i’ve used facebook will it be sorted there?

Message 3 of 5 (675 Views)

Community Manager

@t3nderchick3n 

Yep! The support team on Facebook will have access to your account details, they can take a look and let you know what's happened with your player. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 5 (669 Views)

★ Novice

ok thanks how long will they take to reply?

Message 5 of 5 (651 Views)