Original Post

players look blurry

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? mauriciorv1905
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when you enter the screen where you select the kits for both teams before the match starts in career mode (also found that this happens in champions league mode) also happens when you enter the squad hub option in career mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? What happens is that the players that appear in the kits selection screen before a match or in the squad hub, they look blurry. But this only happens in career mode because in kick off it doesn't happen. in the kit selection screen in kick off players look fine not blurry at all.
What should be happening instead? players should like fine. not blurry

here is what I'm talking about. Its easy to see the one that is blurry (that is in career mode, also happens in champions mode as I said) 

and the second one that is not blurry at all is in kick off

I would like to notice something else (and this happens in every single mode)  if you notice the second pic where players look normal,  the player on the right is lightly out of the screen and this happens all the time, I have noticed that this is becouse in settings the resolution that I use is 1440x920 (that is the resolution of my screen) but is in aspect 16:10  and there is no option to turn it into 16:9  and I know this is the problem becouse I have tried lower resolutions that are in 16:9 and that problem is fixed but obviously the game looks all blurry. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,052 Views)

Re: players look blurry

★ Novice

Did you get a way so solve this? 

Message 2 of 2 (976 Views)