Yes it does appear that way

Message 18841 of 19,358 (503 Views)

Re: iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

★★ Guide

Just packed a silver Pro league TOTS.

Message 18842 of 19,358 (500 Views)

★★ Pro

Is there anywhere to see the list and pics of the cards for all of these TOTS?

Message 18843 of 19,358 (437 Views)

★★ Pro

@saintian11 wrote:
In my last 150k on 7.5k packs ive pulled a silver totw,Morgan tots,Kane tots and the attached!!Wondering if ive peaked to early luck wise,probably wont get any Bundes/BBVA tots now,lol,my luck has been so stupid i even wondered if EA had turned my luck up to max due to singing EA's praise on friday about tots announcement and Battlefield 1 reveal..cant explain it,especially after a terrible performance at toty.

Nice to hear/see all the great luck out there. I am in hold mode for the Budesliga and La Liga releases to go on my major pack opening spree. For now just picking up the players i wanted on the market. Hope the good fortunes continue once we get those TOTS. So far I have picked up Vardy, Mahrez, Mane TOTW, Bellerin, Kante, Morgan, Payet and a couple more. I don't have a running total at this point but I couldn't have spent more than $2 M max for everything I wanted so far, and when I turn the other cards I have for the players I picked up. E.g. 91 Vardy Card my net was like $350K max to upgrade. This is working out well. Still have most of my coins and packs remaining to go crazy soon. :eahigh_file:

@saintian11

Hey Ian - when are the schedules released for next seasons games in BPL and around Europe? Anyone have any ideas?

Looks like I am making a trip to England/France/Germany for a few weeks over the Holidays and want to catch a couple of games. Had to postpone the summer adventure and opting for the Christmas trip, hoping to find one or two to sneak into. 

Don't forget you promised to take me to a Southhampton game with you. I want to take you up on that. At least if you can help me find some tickets when the time comes that would be awesome. Will keep you posted. I can DM/PM you.

Message 18844 of 19,358 (434 Views)

★★ Pro

@jdklcfc

Hey I would be more than happy to go see Leicester City play as well. So let me know if you want to take me. HaHa.

Message 18845 of 19,358 (427 Views)

Message 18846 of 19,358 (425 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I got zychek? From eredivise in blue 3 hrs ago. J

Message 18847 of 19,358 (417 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Love the Milik card, combo with BB Lewa!

Awesome that I could pick it up for only 40K!

Message 18848 of 19,358 (406 Views)

★★ Guide
@haydberk1 im well up on what i started tots on,saving 15m for a special Messi when i can find one,but the rest will be for BBVA/Bundes,not to fussed on the rest of the tots's.

I just checked for the fixture release dates,date given is 15th June,not sure about other leagues abroad,though imagine they're similar,Euro's going on this summer to.
Let me know,would need good notice to book tickets via my season ticket,but that gives me priority,we usually play more local teams over the festive period due to travel etc.
Keep me posted,can pm me if required.
Message 18849 of 19,358 (390 Views)

★ Pro

Very impressed with EA releasing both the Football League TOTS and Benelux TOTS. I haven't been able to access the game on my device as the device has severe water damage, (Cannot start up). It's amazing how this happens 2 days before TOTS. Been accesing the game on the app on my windows 10 computer. It's laggy but you can still purchase players. I've spent around 600k on packs and have packed regular Arnautovic. I don't know why he's not TOTS. Should be able to get a new device in 2 weeks time. Till then I can't try out the cards that I have purchased, (Really want to try out Vardy and Mahrez). Spare a moment and look how good this silver card is: http://www.futhead.com/16/players/25876/christian-kabasele/

Absolutely amazing. 

Message 18850 of 19,358 (374 Views)