Re: iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

by hannanehme

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@linchong84 wrote:
Yandi_tedja,

I can't understand your reasoning. How will EA stand to make a huge profit out of tots for FUT15 when you have saved 300mil coins. That would mean you would not spend real money to buy any fifa points to open packs, ie all the more justifying why EA should throw fut15 in the bin because 99.9999% of the people playing it will not spend real money on it as everyone is coin-rich now.

Next, you do realise coin buying is not endorsed by EA right? No matter how much u or others have spent real money on buying coins, EA doesn't get a cent out of it.

300 million i got is from hardcore trading day and night and simming and open packs with FIFA points (EA make profit from here), that number of money will not guarantee will be enough to buy all TOTS (like i said before 50 million to open TOTY packs and got no Messi, no Ronaldo, no Neymar). so i sell all of my players at the right time to get highest value of my card especially from BB cards.

i said EA will make profit, in my experienced like TOTY, the weight packs is ridiculous. so why i said no guaranteed with that numbers you can buy all TOTS that you want. when you ran out of coins, one thing you can do is buy more FIFA Points to open packs.

i realise that is a dumb action to use real money to buy FIFA points (i spend A Lot!!) but for me thats fine (its like entertain expenses in a bad way and never do it again), of course i hope EA treat me and another customer very well with a happy ending that we want (TOTS) And now, with out any further and clear information, they left us. at this point im really disappointed with EA. i just describe how i feel and hope EA can hear their customers.

Message 18701 of 19,358 (621 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Usual ea bull *. Ea Andy doesn't want us complaining on his nice 16 thread so has moved all the comments out of the way so we can't be seen complaining about his precious company. Fk that I'm going to be complaining on his thread until I get banned.
Message 18702 of 19,358 (569 Views)

★★ Pro

Wow! What a disappointment. I haven't been on the thread much lately spending all my time trying to generate coins and sim packs so I would be prepared for TOTS. Was waiting all day for TOTS and when nothing showed I thought I would check in here. To see that they have made the decision not to offer TOTS in 15 NS I simply couldn't believe it. 

Regardless of wether or not they will make lots of money from this or not you could build a case either way, it simply doesn't make much business sense to me to not release these cards in 15 NS. As someone said this isn't going to get anyone to all of a sudden switch over to 16 especially if you haven't been playing it. What would be the point you would have no packs or coins to get these players in 16 if you did make the switch. You would only be able to buy packs which maybe is their thoughts but who in their right mind would spend the kind of money buy FIFA bucks at this point to try and build a team for the remainder of the life of 16. Not many would be my guess. 

All this his is going to do for them is allienate loyal 15 NS players that have stuck with the game for nearly 2 years. Ultimately loosing this loyalty is only going to reduce the number of those that would play through the end of 15NS and then make the switch in September to whatever the new platform is. I simply don't understand this. Surely it wouldn't be to difficult to build TOTS for us so w have one final push to enjoy the game through September and then make the transition over. 

I guess what what erks me the most is they didn't have the common decency to at least communicate these plans earlier so we could have all made the swiitch if we so choose. The simply don't respect the time and effort many of us have put into this game and that really makes me think about why I should  continue to be such a loyal player. I have definitely spent my share of money purchasing FIFA dollars from EA over the last year and a half that I feel like they should at minimum better inform me of decisions like this in a more respectable format. 

All I can say to EA is common do the rright thing here for the loyal 15NS players and reconsider this decision. Do it because it is the right thing to do to demonstrate to you customers that you do value their loyalty. It is only going to help you continue this loyalty and retain customers for future platforms. Eventually continued decisions like this will definitely negatively impact your customer base. I simply won't continue to invest so much time and effort against this if I continue to be treated like this. I am taking time away from my life for this and it is worth it as long as I feel like the loyalty is a two way street. Once I feel like this is a one way loyalty only it is time to quit the game and spend more time on things that really matter.

As for all of you I have had the privilege to banter back and forth with on this thread it has been not only very valuable to me but also a real joy. I think of all of you as my friends here and although most of us have never even met and don't even always agree and get along it has still been a real highlight for me to be part of this with each of you. I am not checking out at this point and will keep my fingers crossed for the best outcome. If we get nothing I will continue to play recreationally and I guess just hope for something better in 17. But again if they don't do the right thing for us the only decision I can make for the future will be to tune it way back because I simply can't continue to spend so much time and money on something where there no rhyme reason or logic to the decisions being made. Not to mention the lack of respect I feel they are demonstrating with these decisions. 

So so here's to all of you, good luck, and I hope we can all continue to stay in touch through the end of the season and beyond.

Come on  EA do the right thing for your loyal customers. 

Message 18703 of 19,358 (566 Views)

★★ Pro

One thing that's bothering me is that they continue to create new content for Fifa15; we have TOTW this week, as well as a new "One's To Watch" of all things. So there's new content, just not TOTS, which really is a shame. I can't figure it as anything but a financial loss for EA. 

Message 18704 of 19,358 (521 Views)

★ Pro

@aml1001 wrote:

One thing that's bothering me is that they continue to create new content for Fifa15; we have TOTW this week, as well as a new "One's To Watch" of all things. So there's new content, just not TOTS, which really is a shame. I can't figure it as anything but a financial loss for EA. 

Yeah exactly. It's like they're still investing in areas of the game that no one cares about.

Message 18705 of 19,358 (501 Views)

★ Pro

@haydberk1 wrote:

Wow! What a disappointment. I haven't been on the thread much lately spending all my time trying to generate coins and sim packs so I would be prepared for TOTS. Was waiting all day for TOTS and when nothing showed I thought I would check in here. To see that they have made the decision not to offer TOTS in 15 NS I simply couldn't believe it. 

Regardless of wether or not they will make lots of money from this or not you could build a case either way, it simply doesn't make much business sense to me to not release these cards in 15 NS. As someone said this isn't going to get anyone to all of a sudden switch over to 16 especially if you haven't been playing it. What would be the point you would have no packs or coins to get these players in 16 if you did make the switch. You would only be able to buy packs which maybe is their thoughts but who in their right mind would spend the kind of money buy FIFA bucks at this point to try and build a team for the remainder of the life of 16. Not many would be my guess. 

All this his is going to do for them is allienate loyal 15 NS players that have stuck with the game for nearly 2 years. Ultimately loosing this loyalty is only going to reduce the number of those that would play through the end of 15NS and then make the switch in September to whatever the new platform is. I simply don't understand this. Surely it wouldn't be to difficult to build TOTS for us so w have one final push to enjoy the game through September and then make the transition over. 

I guess what what erks me the most is they didn't have the common decency to at least communicate these plans earlier so we could have all made the swiitch if we so choose. The simply don't respect the time and effort many of us have put into this game and that really makes me think about why I should  continue to be such a loyal player. I have definitely spent my share of money purchasing FIFA dollars from EA over the last year and a half that I feel like they should at minimum better inform me of decisions like this in a more respectable format. 

All I can say to EA is common do the rright thing here for the loyal 15NS players and reconsider this decision. Do it because it is the right thing to do to demonstrate to you customers that you do value their loyalty. It is only going to help you continue this loyalty and retain customers for future platforms. Eventually continued decisions like this will definitely negatively impact your customer base. I simply won't continue to invest so much time and effort against this if I continue to be treated like this. I am taking time away from my life for this and it is worth it as long as I feel like the loyalty is a two way street. Once I feel like this is a one way loyalty only it is time to quit the game and spend more time on things that really matter.

As for all of you I have had the privilege to banter back and forth with on this thread it has been not only very valuable to me but also a real joy. I think of all of you as my friends here and although most of us have never even met and don't even always agree and get along it has still been a real highlight for me to be part of this with each of you. I am not checking out at this point and will keep my fingers crossed for the best outcome. If we get nothing I will continue to play recreationally and I guess just hope for something better in 17. But again if they don't do the right thing for us the only decision I can make for the future will be to tune it way back because I simply can't continue to spend so much time and money on something where there no rhyme reason or logic to the decisions being made. Not to mention the lack of respect I feel they are demonstrating with these decisions. 

So so here's to all of you, good luck, and I hope we can all continue to stay in touch through the end of the season and beyond.

Beautifully written. 100% agree. EA step up to the plate.

Message 18706 of 19,358 (500 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Surely new season means the WHOLE season, not 3/4 of the season. Feel betrayed by ea sports andet down.
Message 18707 of 19,358 (472 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@haydberk1 wrote:

I'm glad you shared all that we felt about this company's lowball, cheatful, deceitful practices.  We were all duped into thinking this company was going to play fair with its supporters but the joke is on us.  This is what it really is a scam.  We were all led to believe that by investing our to time money and effort we would be sent off in this last few months with all the rights as any other player.  We weren't the one's that screwed up by trying to make a game that wasn't compatible with 50 to 70 percent of tabs and phones. Lastly, I nor my brother have never bought a darn coin so we labored our arses off and this is what we get in return a hoodwinked scam.  We ALL have been scammed, and as we have  stated before Sony ea and MSN have all collude to make sure they all profit from this business model. I mean after all who's dumb enough to buy a whole tablet 500 dollars to play 1 lousy game that apparently still has short comings,  you still get credited with loses when they disconnect you.  I will never buy your game after the * you pulled on your customers.

Message 18708 of 19,358 (464 Views)

★★ Guide
Yes,quite agree @haydberk1 with @hannanehme,as i was reading i thought wow,beautifully written,succinct and on point with all your reasonings!Great post!!
Message 18709 of 19,358 (456 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Quite simply

Betrayed

Message 18710 of 19,358 (439 Views)