how to earn over 300K per day from match coins?

by Purdue_BM

Original Post

how to earn over 300K per day from match coins?

★★★ Novice

There is a user in the leaderboard that has more than 2.7 million match coins in the last week.  how is that possible? I do simple math and cant figure it out, 

2.7 million coins means 385K coins per day in average for a week.  

If you are division 1, and win every game, it takes 8 matches to win the division.

so each 8 games you earn approximately 700 per game + 15000 for winning the division = 20600 coins

if for 8 games you earn 20600 coins per game you are earning 2575

to make 385K per day you need to have 149 games a day and win all of them. He has a record of 1216-0-0 so I guess he is the best player on the planet. 

still, each game with preparation, contracts etc takes 20 minutes, 149 games a day at 20 minutes each requires 49 hours of non stop play during one day.  I know its improbable that someone can play non stop for all day long but I am sure its impossible to play for 49 hours a day. 

so how is this possible? does anyone know, or am I missing something? Did they find a cheat for this also? Is EA doing anything to ban these people, isnt this as bad as using bots? 

Message 1 of 9 (4,996 Views)

Re: how to earn over 300K per day from match coins?

★★★★ Novice

it's simple, he playing from jupiter. Jupiter is almost the big planet or our solar sistem, this mean a entire day on jupiter is like about 56 hours, so he for sure play 49 and the rest 7 hours he can sleep Standard smile

END OF JOKE - EA WHERE ARE THE BANS FOR THIS CHEATERS AS U PROMISE NEAR GAME LAUNCH?????????

Message 2 of 9 (4,933 Views)

★★ Apprentice

do

don't forget the packs
maybe he buy 30k pack and find Ronaldo or messi and sell it with 2.7 million

Message 3 of 9 (4,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Wow that is redicilous
Message 4 of 9 (4,917 Views)

★ Apprentice

there is a 150000 coin limit per day in match rewords

Message 5 of 9 (4,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

They sure continue to use the quit glitch and win their matches in few minutes

Dont' be confused with packs or any other market acrivitry.

We are talking of Match earnings so it is absolutely proven that they use a glitch while starting the match

Then probably they also are coin farmers with different accounts and the incredibly great amount of coins they get are sold on the illegal market for the stupid peoplo who think to be smart and buy it.

Sad that EA simply bans some of the stupid people (and also some innocent ones) .. and not the people who really damaged this game.

Message 6 of 9 (4,900 Views)

★★★ Novice

The packs are not counted in the match earnings, but in transfer profit. Dont get me started on the accounts with more than 200Million transfer profit and 0 match earnings...

Message 7 of 9 (4,870 Views)

★ Guide

Any response from EA about a possible fix?

I fear not because it is the same glitch of FUT 14 but let's see if there is any reply

Message 8 of 9 (4,848 Views)

★ Novice

it's carrying over fifa every year. probably that's the fix : (

Message 9 of 9 (3,978 Views)