how long does it take EA to solve a case ?

by Azizg_92

Original Post

Re: how long does it take EA to solve a case ?

★★ Novice
@dyj19 I mean to be fair I still haven't gotten an email back and I'm kinda getting impatient. I've used a lot of money on that account and I'm not giving up until I get it back...
Message 21 of 28 (835 Views)

★ Novice

I've spent a lot of money too, but I don't want to get my hopes up about getting my account back. This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen from a company, and it's even crazier that it happens so much. How in the world can you ban someone without knowing why you did it. I wish you the best with getting your account back.

Message 22 of 28 (783 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dyj19, you will need to wait for the TOS team to respond to your appeal.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 23 of 28 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been a MONTH AND A HALF and still no response from EA about my case. i even have recoded evidence that disputes the claim they made. at this point EA is a pointless money pit that refuses to respond to there player base for an Unjust ban. 

Message 24 of 28 (643 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Azizg_92, you will need to wait for our TOS team to respond to your appeal.

I'm going to lock this thread there is nothing more that we can do to assist with issues such as this on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 25 of 28 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Imagine I have been waiting for 2 months I just created a court case for them they will receive it in the next days!

Message 26 of 28 (589 Views)

★★ Novice
@kyriakos253 Yea I feel like EA just scams us at this point because I sent another request and they haven't even opened it. It's so easy to give people their accounts back if they're proven non-guilty.
EA is such a rich company now that I suppose that they don't really care about their community.
Message 27 of 28 (571 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old and there is nothing more that we can do to assist with any account related issues on AHQ.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 28 of 28 (568 Views)