Re: how long does it take EA to solve a case ?

by DeBushes

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@Get-BeWitched Any word on your ban being lifted?
Message 11 of 28 (1,804 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't understand I've been going through the same situation sucks on my end as well because I had purchased season 7 battle pass and now I can't get its time spending loot. I've been banned for almost 2 weeks now.

Message 12 of 28 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My case just says in progress and has done for 8 days now not had any contact what so ever ...been on livechat 3 times and nothing 

Message 13 of 28 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm dealing with the same thing. They falsely banned me on Apex Legends and with all the money I have poured into that game I would really hate to start up another account. its been over a damn month and i haven't gotten any reply yet.

Message 14 of 28 (1,337 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @TimothyTidwellx

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 28 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thank you for relating to me quickly with a resolution to my issue. The only issue with that is that I’ve already emailed the TOS team 4 times. Finally I waited the full 14 days they said it would take for someone to reach out to me and I’ve still gotten no response from them. It’s extremely frustrating because Apex Legends is a staple in my gaming rotation. I stream it everyday on Twitch and I’ve been resorted to played alternate games that I’m not really a fan of. 

either way, I would like them to get back to me ASAP, it has been over a month ban now. 

Message 16 of 28 (1,308 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TimothyTidwellx, our team aims to respond within 14 working days but it can take longer.

The best thing to do is to be patient and give the team time to respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 17 of 28 (1,304 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. EA support team in general is terrible and frustrating to deal with no matter the person. They beat around the bush and will never Give a straight answer. The people on here just copy and paste the same thing everytime. Thanks EA support you guys rock /s. “14 days” make it more like a year. Goodluck with your case

Message 18 of 28 (1,235 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea I had my account banned on the 18th and the 19 I spoke with a guy from EA and I still haven't gotten any answers.

Message 19 of 28 (1,187 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue as everyone in this thread. I was falsely banned across every platform and was not even given a reason. I have been told that they will "investigate" and get back to me. It seems kind of weird to do an investigation after the punishment has already been given. Based on the replies, it seems like this will be a permanent thing, and I will never get any answers. Darko, I'm asking you to keep it real with me; no standard copy-pasted response. Is there any hope of me getting my account back or even getting a response from EA?

Message 20 of 28 (1,109 Views)