fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 recen

by Leknoiiz159

Original Post

Re: fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 r

★★★ Novice

Lmao it's been over three years and this problem still hasn't been fixed, streaming platforms like Geforce Now and Shadow are coming into the picture and EA is still reluctant to do anything about relinquishing the cap for "security reasons".

@Leknoiiz159 wrote:

How To Fix fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 recently. Please try again later

Message 21 of 68 (4,956 Views)

Re: fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 r

★★★ Newbie

Yeah man, 

I wanted to play apex with Geforce now and i got the same problem. It just upsets me.

Message 22 of 68 (4,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 You guys should get rid of this its annoying. I play geforce and I have to reset my gave every hr. So I have to wait another 24 hrs after I play only for 2 hrs. Trash
Message 23 of 68 (4,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Vitkic same its terrible. They should get rid of ti. Why is it even there. No other game has this
Message 24 of 68 (4,846 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 So i play my games at netcafe so basicly i am f**ked?
Message 25 of 68 (4,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LetsGoDieOursel f Eu também... Isso é um grande problema no Apex com GeForce NOW
Message 26 of 68 (4,664 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

me as well i can launch the game about 2 times and the 3rd time it pops up and i get so mad

Message 27 of 68 (4,550 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Vitkic same here man
Message 28 of 68 (4,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 i play via geforce now apex legends i create 4 accounts and i cant play anymore
Message 29 of 68 (4,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gaag09 man eu tbm ;-;
Message 30 of 68 (4,536 Views)