exact number of leagues 11 in the squad's starting 11 and subs

by ddomy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

exact number of leagues 11 in the squad's starting 11 and subs

★★★ Novice
i start to play Pyramid Invitational and ask me for exact number of leagues 11 in the squad's starting 11 and subs and rating 67.Ai put 23 dif leagues and and rating 67 and still can't play. Rating is ok but 11 leagues don't so ho gone help me..? Please!!!!
Message 1 of 11 (38,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: exact number of leagues 11 in the squad's starting 11 and subs

★★★ Novice

problem resolved Standard smile) thanks a lot glenzilly!!!  11 player from different league and 7 subs from the same league like the start team(first 11 player)

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (42,617 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Exact # of leagues means that you need exactly 11 leagues. Having more or less than 11 leagues will not meet the requirements. Also your reserves are not included in this only your substitute bench. So for the total 18 players (11 starters and 7 substitutes) you need exactly 11 leagues which means that 7 of the leagues you use will have 2 players (or you could have 1 league with 8 players or any other combination so that there are exactly 11 leagues in your squad and 7 substitutres).

Message 2 of 11 (38,495 Views)

★★★ Novice
Contact me on my email [edit: email address removed] to show you my screenshot . Please
Message 3 of 11 (38,476 Views)

Message 4 of 11 (38,463 Views)

★★★ Novice

problem resolved Standard smile) thanks a lot glenzilly!!!  11 player from different league and 7 subs from the same league like the start team(first 11 player)

Message 5 of 11 (42,618 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi domy,

Glad I solved your issue! Just a friendly note though that you made yourself as the solution and not me. Please correct this if you are able.

Thanks,

Glen

Message 6 of 11 (38,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Snot working

Message 7 of 11 (38,012 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hi I didn't understand exact what I have to do. Does it mean I have to get leagues matched players like 2 real Madrid and then 3 Ac Milan? Each players that does match or different leagues? Because what I did I built players with different leagues 67 rating but didn't lemme and then built same nationality but different leagues didn't lemme, my only mode to try is to build same leagues with different nationality. Does that work? Some requirements are complicate to get it.

Explain me exactly what I gotta do thank you!
I would like to give my email but doesn't permit me.
My email is mastakusobi@@yahoo.co.uk

I would be pleased if you could send me. ☺
Message 8 of 11 (35,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
your squad does not meet the following entry requirements for this: Training items on players :Exactly 0 in your Starting 11 sub and subs
Message 9 of 11 (13,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What does it mean you currently have less than the minimum required number of players in your startin 11 and sub and start a match add more player to your squad on fifa 23

Message 10 of 11 (4,198 Views)