Re: ea not releasing enough details on fifa 15s features and improvements

by scotbox7

Original Post

ea not releasing enough details on fifa 15s features and improvements

★★ Novice

I have emailed ea twice to ask for more info on what improvements they have made to player career mode cause they have not mentioned a single thing on it in all there info. and i dont think i am being unreasonable to expect a a response since they have it advertised for pre order. Nobody from ea will probably answer this question either but thats ok cause am not buying just to find out its the same game as last year with better graphics.

Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The developers of the game may not want that information out right now. Usually they tell you via social media what's new and what's improved when it's closer to the game's release.

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA

Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah maybe but in my experience with ea when they are not boasting about something it usually means they have done jack to improve any of the features to player career mode. I cant stand ultimate team and they need to be giving the player career mode equal attention. you can have all the stadiums, crowds atmosphere and cut scenes you like.

Its the core features that keep the game playable. Like my pro actually having a proper contract that he can negotiate and maybe have a shout at becoming captain that would be a start. add records of the top five scorers in each clubs history for you to try and beat there records. also do it for all the leagues and cup competitions. like competing with current players in your save to try and equal shearers premiere league scoring record and whoever has the most champions league/ world cup goals. add a ballon d or award and whoever has the highest average rating between all compettions combined wins it.

managers that actually get fired and have your agent approach clubs on your behalf like they do in real life. say if you wanted to run your contract down and play for a smaller club. also they need to fix the average rating system because its flawed and has bugs in it.

these very small things alone would stop people getting bored with it after five seasons. and these are just minute things. i am not expecting a football manager/fifa hybrid or anything but ea need to be putting more effort into these features cause they have been lazy and too slow imo when its come to career mode especially the player one because thats even furter down the pecking order the manager mode and even thats neglected.

Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry to bother you again but doyou where is the best place and when is the best time to put down these type of ideas cause i know they have one somewhere cause atleast if i am able to put forth my ideas into whatever forum then these things are more likely to get implemented

Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)