Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Roooo__13
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Draft Mode
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 1/7/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:30pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a fut draft game and near the end of the game it will occur
What happens when the bug occurs? In the fut draft world cup i was in the final playing online, in the 80th minute it was 4-4. i had 3 men back while my opponent was attacking i passed the ball towards my player and the referee blocked the ball, this gave my opponent possession, he scored making it 4-5 and i ended up losing the game. i had spent my hard earned money on some fifa points to be able to play the draft and pack some good players.
What should be happening instead? instead the referee should not be getting in the way

In the fut draft world cup i was in the final playing online, in the 80th minute it was 4-4.
i had 3 men back defending while my opponent was attacking i passed the ball towards my player and the referee blocked the ball, this gave my opponent possession, he scored making it 4-5 and i ended up losing the game.

i had spent my hard earned money on some fifa points to be able to play the draft and pack some good players.

Message 1 of 2 (362 Views)

Re: draft token

Community Manager (retired)

@emailrohanbe

That sounds frustrating alright, if you believe you are eligible for a replacement token please check:
https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/draft-tokens/

-Aido

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)