cannot connect to fifa 15 ultimate team

by barnesy2k12a

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cannot connect to fifa 15 ultimate team

★★ Novice

Hiya can anybody help. I have 2 accounts on fifa 15, one which is allowing me to play on ultimate team and the other account was until yday lunch time, but since then its coming up error while loading ultimate team. I dont understand how its not allowing me on as nothing has changed from yday on my account.Thanks

Message 18 of 82 (21,209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't get on ultimate team for the last 4 days

Hero (Retired)

It is a known issue for a lot of players that is being worked on. Check this link for updates: http://help.ea.com/en/article/players-unable-to-connect-to-fut/

View in thread

Message 44 of 82 (8,538 Views)

All Replies

I cannot connect to fut

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my problem is that I cannot connect to fut for the past four hours now is says that their has been an error connecting even though I played this morning and when I go on the companion app it says you have taken down the servers for service which I do not believe is happening please fix I think you banned me for no reason this is a mistake

Message 1 of 82 (21,138 Views)

Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Message 2 of 82 (21,141 Views)

Fut

★★★★★ Newbie

cant connect to fut15

Message 3 of 82 (21,123 Views)

I cant get in fut

★★★ Newbie
I think i am banned or something many people have This problem? Can you fix This?
Message 4 of 82 (21,129 Views)

Cannot connect to fut

★ Novice

Can anyone please please help me why I get "ea servers are unavailable at the moment .please try again later"when I try to go to fut.I can connect to ea servers and play other game modes though.

Message 5 of 82 (21,129 Views)

fifa 15

★★ Novice

i was playing FUT today and i got kick off of the servers. and i still cant get on. i have not got a email saying i have been banned.( i have never brought coins or sold or transferred coins). the ea help team over the phone were no help i was on hold for 1 hour and they have not helped me.

Message 6 of 82 (21,132 Views)

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.

★★ Novice

I know that many people have this problem and EA are aware of it, but i'd like to use this 'Question or thread or whatever this is. to try to solve this problem by ourselves or atleast try everything. Point out what you've tried and what happened before you got this problem, also point out what console you have.

I got this problem by switching profiles (Xbox One). I was playing FUT without any problems, I switched to another profile, then i switched back to my profile and then the famous "we are sorry but...'' error messaged popped up, since then i can't get back on UT. 

I also tried to go on other profiles. Every single time when you log in on Ultimate Team the first time it works perfectly,  but when you switch profiles and go back on that profile you just can't go on FUT anymore.

I can connect to the EA servers and to the EA widget thing.

I can play the other gamemodes (Online Seasons, Pro Clubs etc.) without any problems.

I can't get on the web app and i can't get on Ultimate Team both on my Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Things i tried:

Deleting profiles and downloading them again. 

Port fowarding

Message 7 of 82 (21,191 Views)

I can't connect to fut

★ Novice
It says there has been an error
Message 8 of 82 (21,127 Views)

Unable to access FUT on my console what can i do to fix it

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 82 (21,133 Views)