Re: Will I get banned if I purchase coins

by PlatinumDynasty

Original Post

Will I get banned if I purchase coins

★★★ Newbie
I was watching jmx and I wanted to purchase coins from the website in the link then I was recherng more and can u get band from buying coins am asking so I can know if I can do it or I can’t do it
Message 1 of 8 (28,632 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Do you want to get banned?

If the answer is "Yes", then buy the coins.
If a "pro" or a youtuber/streamer promotes coinselling, they're not the best rolemodels. Pity EA doesn't seem to care about those guys ruining their business.

Message 2 of 8 (28,572 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There is a very high risk, i advise you not to. But i cant tell you not to.

Message 3 of 8 (28,558 Views)

Community Manager

@ElitistKhan2580

You can earn FUT Coins by playing FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) and trading within the Transfer Market, but you can’t buy them. Buying coins from a third party, promoting coin buying, or coin distribution is against our rules.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/be-safe-with-fut-coins-and-fifa-points

barry.png
Message 4 of 8 (28,545 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry What is EA's stance on youtubers who have accounts that promote sites to buy coins with RL currency? 
Some say EA endorses those "professionals". There is an increasing amount of youtubers and streamers who promote these shady websites for coinselling. 

... that and the people who own multiple accounts, one for coin farming and stuff... Do you know if we'll get an update on how EA is going to / is currently dealing with this?

Message 5 of 8 (28,518 Views)

★ Guide

@ZanMow FIFA has never supported anyone who promotes coin sellers, generally these folks are the same people that don't get invited to the EA events. This is something that many of the higher end Twitch streamers talk about nearly every day. So hopefully that helps in regards to promoting these parties. 

In regards to multiple accounts, the post Barry made here about coin distribution basically covered that question.

Message 6 of 8 (28,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well if that's true I want my money back from yous becasue you shouldnt be letting people promote coins to then for you to take the coins from my account, yous owe me 300k in coins 

Message 7 of 8 (13,540 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Yea You will get banned greedy EA wants you to spend all your hard earned money on their horrible game and not on a 3rd party..
Message 8 of 8 (9,731 Views)