Why new faces are only in World Cup mode? Awful!

by Beshparmaq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why new faces are only in World Cup mode? Awful!

★★★★ Novice

New faces are only in World Cup mode! This is pretty lousy situation! Horrible! EA, why do you do not care about users? I was waiting for this update, for the most part because of this. Only Salah (but his new hairstyle is visible only from zoomed angles) and Griezmann have changed. And for dessert... The problem of generic boots returned. Bravo! I hope you take action in the very near future. We need some PATCH! And sorry for my English.

C'mon guys! Leave comments and up-vote!

Message 3 of 13 (11,330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why new faces are only in World Cup mode? Awful!

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

We did add these faces to other mode since this post was created. Thanks for the feedback on this Standard smile

-Aido

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (3,845 Views)

All Replies

New fifa faces missing

★★★★★ Novice

Hi guys anyone know what’s happened to the new faces that were supposed to come with the World Cup update? The new faces are on the actual world Cup mode but they aren’t on career mode and kick off. We were told they would be added but they haven’t. They need to be added.

Message 1 of 13 (11,260 Views)

Why aren’t the new player faces for the World Cup Update in the rest of the game

★★★★★ Newbie
The New World Cup update has brought a lot of new player faces with it. Some that EA should have done along time ago like Asensio and Casemiro for example but their not in the rest of the game this is either a oversight by EA or just grotesque company practices. Either way EA should rectify this and put them on the entire game.
Message 2 of 13 (11,264 Views)

★★★ Novice
I dont understand why only ea think We play online game, i love to have the new faces in my career mode
Message 4 of 13 (11,191 Views)

We need the new faces in the rest of the game not only at the world cup.

★★★ Novice
We need the faces of the world cup update in the rest of the game, a lot of players play career mode and also online players want the faces for the ultimate team, I think is a big mistake that can be quick change with another update, listen ea please and do it.
Sorry for my english, un saludo
Message 5 of 13 (11,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They surely ignore you bc they only think about FUT and how to fix the bugs there bc they want to earn money. Hopefully the faces are coming soon I was so hyped but EA already * it up a little bit, when they don't come I don't want to play FIFA18 at least and play PES or something.
Message 6 of 13 (11,008 Views)

Betreff: Why new faces are only in World Cup mode? Awful!

★★★★★ Apprentice

FIFA 19 will be the same.....you can play CL and EL mode but they will not be playable in Career Mode

Message 7 of 13 (10,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dear to EA. I want to have a new update of the new faces that appear in all FIFA 18 playlists.I do not understand why the new faces are only in the World Cup and I want all the new faces to be in the whole game. Asensio, casemiro... These are examples of new faces not found in other games.
We are fans of FIFA 18 *, please take care of us !
Message 8 of 13 (10,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ea didnt fix it till now...its horrible..they didnt give new boots to pc players from the start of fifa 18..and now they didnt even give the new faces in all the game modes..though i saw some of the ea employee saying it will get fixed..but its already been 3 days now...they didnt fix anything..classic ea

Message 9 of 13 (9,760 Views)

★ Novice

Yup this was a really disappointing move by EA. I'm sorry to say this but being such a huge company the processes being followed are not yielding customer satisfaction to the levels they should be done. I mean what would have costed them to put these new faces in the career mode as well.

Please please don't neglect the career mode if you earn your maximum revenue from ultimate team. And provide us a quick patch for this new face scans to be available in career mode.

Message 10 of 13 (9,357 Views)