Why isn't FUT chemistry more nuanced?

by Istanbul121234

Original Post

Why isn't FUT chemistry more nuanced?

★★★★ Novice

I realise chemistry is a prime component of FUT, and the diversity of nationalities represented in the major football leagues around the world is a key aspect, but I've wondered why the chemistry isn't more nuanced or sophisticated, specifically in relation to the dynamics within a squad/team/club.

Take for example Paris St Germain, considered to have one of the most valuable squads in world football, and most successful within its own league. Their first team squad features TEN nationalities. As a French club, French is probably the predominant lingua franca, or 'bridge' language, used, however this could well be Spanish, with many players from Latin and South America as well as Spain.

I think it would be more representative of modern football, and realistic within the game, if chemistry links were made to languages spoken (fluently). 

Another example... Portuguese and Spanish, and Italian, are quite different languages, but Ronaldo has never seemed to encounter a language-barrier at Real Madrid or Juventus (or at Manchester United!)

Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)

Re: Why isn't FUT chemistry more nuanced?

★★★ Newbie
@Istanbul121234 And how come you get more chemistry by being in the same league, than you do nationality
Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)