Why do I keep getting kicked off of fut during matches

by bputterill67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why do I keep getting kicked off of fut during matches

★★★ Newbie

Every time I play an online season on fut I keep getting kicked off of the ea servers during the match-whatever the score- it keeps lowering my DNF modifiers and making my record worse. What do I do?

Message 1 of 19 (39,589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why do I keep getting kicked off of fut during matches

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @bputterill67

First step would be to take a look at this article which has information on why you might be being disconnected and how you can reduce it.

There's also links to some more advanced articles too.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (39,634 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @bputterill67

First step would be to take a look at this article which has information on why you might be being disconnected and how you can reduce it.

There's also links to some more advanced articles too.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 19 (39,635 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Does the app crash or do you lose connection?

Message 3 of 19 (39,519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, this is happening to me. How do I find out why ?

Message 4 of 19 (35,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you fix this is happening to me every game 

Message 5 of 19 (35,563 Views)

★ Novice
@mitchellball426 exact same happening to me even tonight after leaving it a week, last 10 wins have gone down as losses and DNF gone through the roof now, spent loads on points and the game to be fobbed off
Message 6 of 19 (35,398 Views)

★★ Novice
@bputterill67 I had this problem so tried lots of things with no success. I then realised I had the game installed on my external drive but my Fifa saved data files on my internal drive. I moved the game over to my internal drive and deleted the saved data files (don’t worry all Online/fut teams and data is saved on sever). I started the game up and not been kicked off since touch wood.
Message 7 of 19 (30,403 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yo, same here

Console-Xbox 

GT- Bob McStuffen 

I have been kicked from 5 straight FUT rivals matches. I need a fix ASAP. I’m not about to play weekend league with this issue being constant.

see my thing is... I do I share usage data and give EA access to help improve gameplay if nothing is done immediately. I have spent $500 plus on points to continually lose because “you lost connection to the ea servers”. I’m a realist, I understand you have millions of players and dealing with each one individually would be impossible, however these are constant issues and common issues. Volta is unplayable because “unable to set up match”. Pro clubs has so many glitches I would need a separate page, so I’ll toss out the fact that selecting the “ANY” position can cause you to randomly become another player in your lobby and be forced to play with their pro for the entire match... I mean come on, I don’t understand where all of our money is going at this point. Y’all need to start refunding or removing losses from peoples accounts to compensate for the hassle day in and day out. We as a community shouldnt have to find patches around glitches in the game just to enjoy the product we pay for. I see community member helping more than EA paid employees. If someone could take a look into the FUT issue first since we pay on that mode it would be greatly appreciated, as well as any reply to my thoughts. 

-Bob

Message 8 of 19 (28,537 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Keeps DNF me after every game as it says ‘we’re calculating the result on your game’ and doesn’t give me the win in champs, rivals, friendlies or battles. Dunno why can someone help me?

Message 9 of 19 (23,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Too everyone who is struggling with the issue with getting kicked after a game ends. It now works if you load up a squad battles match and play the whole game. Now I can play any game type without getting kicked. Just a hopeful message for whoever is struggling Standard smile

Message 10 of 19 (22,059 Views)