Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA ultimate team

by fahadali2000

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Message 21 of 64 (2,164 Views)

★★ Novice
Please let me play the game. It's been happening for 2 days now and I had no warning of anything and my friends playing perfectly fine. Please fix my account as I love the game and want my account back. Even the companion and web app aren't working. Do something about it for me
Message 22 of 64 (2,062 Views)

★★ Novice
Plz deete your current squad and make a new squad where only one level player should be include either brozan ,silver And gold.at first try to make brozan player only
Message 23 of 64 (2,056 Views)

★★ Novice
It has only happened when I sold my team and it's happened for 3 days please reply on twitter @alexdanielashby and I don't know how to fix please help
Message 24 of 64 (2,001 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

ea i really want to play fifa 15 fut but that message keeps comming up on the screen HELP!!!!!!!!

Message 25 of 64 (1,980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also tried my fut on an older game 2014 and still get the same message  . losing patience with Fifa and ea this is certainly putting me off buying fifa16 in the future , I have not done anything wrong I purchase everything through Fifa 15 the game , so if I'm blocked in anyway this is wrong , I have tried another player on my game and this works okay . This really needs sorting.

Message 26 of 64 (1,969 Views)

★ Novice
I'm getting it I have had it for 3 days
Message 27 of 64 (1,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
This is starting to get on my effing nerves EA just plz fix this for us how are we supposed to give you money when our accounts are unable to "connect" why because of your * auto ban bot that's why
Message 28 of 64 (1,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 29 of 64 (1,863 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I got this problem as well as I got in. Tried my own wireless aa it works fine and off twice as I also restarted again but same thing. Please EA fix it.
Message 30 of 64 (1,670 Views)