WHY ARE EA SERVERS SO BAD !?

by Cre8Joshy

Original Post

Re: WHY ARE EA SERVERS SO BAD !?

★★★ Newbie

They should update they games once in a while......I have no trouble with the store but trying to play a round of conquest on battlefield 1 is a damn nightmare. I live out in the country so I have a glorious network connection......fix your servers and we won't have a problem.

Message 11 of 35 (4,461 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is a true disgrace how bad the servers are. People pay good money and put in a lot of time to weekend league and objectives. It is a joke to keep getting thrown out of the server when on a good broadband connection - there are simply no excuses. I’ve played 18 games this weekend and have been thrown out 5 times now!!!!

EA are silent about the issue which is another disgusting point. With all the £ they are getting from points it is an absolutely joke they have not fixed this issue. Their silence is deafening. 
EA wake up and look after the people that pay your salaries and give you your profits.

it is not ok.

Message 12 of 35 (4,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cre8Joshy every weekend they are * in fifa. Sll they want is our money and they don't give a *. I ain't buying the next fifa they can do one as they don't care. You call them and customer support know nothing except script reading. Money robbing ###&&#&
Message 13 of 35 (4,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

I have the exact same problem I have good internet and I'll play ultimate team and it will disconnect randomly this needs to be fixed and FAST

Message 14 of 35 (4,197 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA You are a piece of **** nothing more your game is scripted and we all know that lie US more and more, i have no respect for You, your game is unplayable, EA = money rats, Just learn from other companys, Just learn a bit. But we all know they wont they sold they self respect for money, bravo EA, bravo... You all from EA are just a joke 

Message 15 of 35 (4,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep the servers are the worst I won’t be playing rivals for ages coz the servers make the game unplayable. EA don’t care because they like the players who sit in the menus and give them money which they don’t spend on the servers because they are a greedy company. Anyone else agree?

Message 16 of 35 (4,101 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Terrible company

Message 17 of 35 (4,037 Views)

★ Novice

I swear i always get disconnected from the servers and have to restart my application even though my internet is good ea servers are just so trash

Message 18 of 35 (3,846 Views)

★★★ Novice

Your servers are rubbish 

Message 19 of 35 (3,669 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem and it’s making me hate their game now. I don’t want to play on any EA games because the servers are so bad. 

Message 20 of 35 (3,612 Views)