WHY ARE EA SERVERS SO BAD !?

by Cre8Joshy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHY ARE EA SERVERS SO BAD !?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why are the EA servers so bad ? I have a very good internet connection but for some reason every time I play UT. I disconnect and the end of every game, I have not lost a game in my current league but I have because of these * servers! Why can't it just be like Call Of Duty where it picks the best host or EA need to just sort it out. The servers are so bad and you are meant to be a high end companie haha what a joke! 

Message 1 of 35 (52,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHY ARE EA SERVERS SO BAD !?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Lamar7865 If you are having issues with the store lagging then this may point toward a connection issue. Please take a look at and try some of the suggested connection troubleshooting steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 35 (51,642 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

feel your pain my friend i also have great internet connection, and have madden 18,  along with BF1 and the new star wars game that is consistently bad when it come to EA online seriously hating ea right now 

Message 2 of 35 (51,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea servers are horrible I can play cod or any other game without lagging but then I want to play FIFA and ea servers are horrible also fix your store if u want people to buy FIFA points maybe u should fix ur store so people can buy them without having to wait 20minutes
Message 3 of 35 (51,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Lamar7865 If you are having issues with the store lagging then this may point toward a connection issue. Please take a look at and try some of the suggested connection troubleshooting steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 4 of 35 (51,643 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Your whole servers are bad it’s nobodys fault but yours ea 

Message 5 of 35 (50,870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Removed by CM]

Message 6 of 35 (47,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That link doesn't help with your crap servers

Message 7 of 35 (47,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Absolutely true.  I have 0 problems with cod but horrible problem with any EA games. BADDD SERVERS

Message 8 of 35 (47,538 Views)

Community Manager

What game and game modes are you having issues with @Stahl0417?

Darko.png
Message 9 of 35 (47,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree. EA servers are absolute trash. I can hardly play battlefront 2 without lagging every 2 seconds. It’s extremely annoying. I can play other games just fine but as soon as I join the EA servers all hell breaks loose. Even when I connect my console directly to my router via a Ethernet cable it still lags. It even tells me that the LAN is not connect in the middle of a match. This is why EA will always be the worst video game company ever. 

Message 10 of 35 (46,550 Views)