Re: WHY ARE EA SERVERS SO BAD !?

by subpop223

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@Cre8Joshy Literally just had an “the connection to your game has been lost”, my wifi NAT is open and btw, it was the 2nd quarter in the superbowl. Great game
Message 21 of 35 (2,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* YOU EA! YOUR SERVERS ARE PIECE OF * LIKE YOU *! gO * YOURSELVES... YOU'VE FRUSTRATED ME TO THE BONE... HOPE YOU ALL DIE IN A * HOLE YOU * * 

Message 22 of 35 (2,712 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Any online mode in madden the servers are horrible. I can play any other game that is not an ea game and connection works great. Yet, every time I play madden connection to peer is lost. Needs to be fixed or I will stop spending money on the game. This is ridiculous
Message 23 of 35 (2,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel your pain bro the servers are so disgusting its not even funny the weekend league is impossible to play during the day I will not be buying Fifa 21 I'm moving over to pes...

Message 24 of 35 (2,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know exactly how you guys feel I moved over to PES it's not exactly the best thing when you played FIFA for the last 4 years. But let me tell you this that PES pay attention to gameplay and quality they might not have the money to blow on Licenses like EA does or best music tracks but they are decent. The Face scans are not great but the faces of popular players are well scanned. Been playing PES for the past few months over the lockdown period and I must admit that playing PES feels like playing a proper Football Simulator. Let me know what you think bruv.

The best thing about PES myClub (Ultimate Team) is that Konami gives you compensation for every disconnection during a match which is 500g (500 Fifa Gold Coins) but EA gives you a penalty when it's their servers fault I am stuck on Division 9 for the past 2 months due to losing Skill Point for every disconnection as it's considered a loss.

Message 25 of 35 (2,400 Views)

★ Novice

Reading all the messages and everyone exactly in the same boat why do I keep buyig this game 😭. The servers are horrible for FIFA yet any other game I experience no lagging. Please don’t be stupid and ask me what modes I am having trouble with. IT IS OBVIOUSLY ANY ONLINE MODE - RIVALS IS TERRIBLE - FUT CHANPS IS EVEN WORSE!!!!! 

SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 26 of 35 (2,316 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ashdavie90 Yeah me too! Never buying another FIFA game!! The thing is, if they admit fault then they are liable for selling a game that doesn’t work properly and for all the money they have swallowing up through their store. If they keep blaming us and our internet they can keep legally robbing us. Not only has FIFA gone in the bin, but I’m also deleting my EA sports account. Don’t want a dishonest company having my details anymore✌🏻
Message 27 of 35 (2,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mate this has been going on since they introduced Ultimate Team they found the lootbox system and they only concentrate on updating this mode and only this mode, let me also tell you that they don't update the necessary things but only the packs and sbc's.

There is no point asking them to fix it because they won't. I would suggest that you watch the videos of JCC on youtube (link below) he explains what FIFA (EA Sports) are actually doing you will be shocked to hear this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krgcnNMbbjc

Message 28 of 35 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lets change to winning eleven. We paid this thrash server look alike professional. Low class server! I do my campaign to others.
Message 29 of 35 (2,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko We care about the gameplay not the store stop being money grabbers
Message 30 of 35 (1,866 Views)