Unfair matchmaking, with opponents squads costing millions of coins

by js_17TH

Original Post

Re: Unfair matchmaking, with opponents squads costing millions of coins

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve won about 40% of my games nine games out of town I am paired with somebody with a higher skill rating and who is a better player. It’s freaking ridiculous. I photograph every time I play.  Also, it should include the bench in the rating.  My rating is 8485 depending on who I start. If I started my bench I would be about 78 or 79.  Many of the people I play some on icon cards or 90+ ready to players if I I’m keeping the game close.  The system is not very advanced and how it matches 

Message 21 of 29 (2,172 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Matchmaking should include a teams bench in the team rating.  Since Friday I’ve probably played 60 games maybe more. I’ll bet three teams were right below me. If you reading a team just on the starting 11, and somebody puts on icon Pele and icon Socrates and icon Laudrup, wth?  Really? In what division did they win their games and lose their games. The algorithm cannot be that difficult. Also goal margin of win should be counted.  It cannot be that difficult an algorithm. I have played a few teams were rated 88 or 90 for example and the players weren’t strong, But the majority of games I played this weekend we’re teams rated 88 to 90. And then they put icon players on or special cards like team of the season cards from their substitutes.  It’s a very sloppy system and not as fun as it used to be

Message 22 of 29 (2,168 Views)

★ Novice
  • Well that's *
Message 23 of 29 (1,968 Views)

★ Novice

No it cant be im on 33 loss streak 0 wins i started fifa 4 days ago and have a 70 rated team with 60 chem. i keep facing 100 chem 95 rated people my team is like 15k bruh wtf why am i facing messi and ibrahimovic?!?!?!

Message 24 of 29 (1,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm without a doubt there is no matchmaking settings to try to pair teams, or the user, of comparable skill levels. FIFA solely pairs random players in the same division. 

I noticed unfair matchmaking from the first Ultimate Team game. I was placed in division 8. I had a team with a 77 overall rating and was paired against teams that were 88+. Of course my 73 and 75 rated centerbacks were getting thrashed by special card 95+ messi, ronaldo, salah, etc. I was relegated to division 9 and the same thing continued to happen.

I built up my team to 80 rating and 100 chemistry but kept getting paired against 88+ teams with all special card players. 

I relegated myself to division 10 hoping for easier teams but alas that was not the case. 

I even went so far as to lose all my skill points for my team (brought it down to 0). I joined games and didn’t play (a rubber band on the analog stick prevents you from being kicked for inactivity). After losing a bunch of games I had a record of 6 wins and 30 losses, hoping my terrible record would portray that I was a terrible player and that I would be paired against teams with a similar rating. 

I built my team to 82 rating, 100 chemistry, in division 10, and was STILL being paired against 88+ teams. I’m a skilled player, but as soon as one of their players gets a breakaway they’ll score, meanwhile I put in a TON of work to in order to get past their 95 Van Dijk and score on a 90+ Allison. 

I’ve tried fielding an all bronze team and bench, 57 rating, 42 chemistry, in division 10, and was still paired against a team with a 90 rating and 100 chemistry. Seriously FIFA?! 

No matter my teams rating or chemistry, no matter my record or skill points, no matter the division, I’m paired against 88+ teams with all special card players. 

I’m a good player, I’m in division 3 in regular seasons (using the pro teams). But an 82 rated team doesn’t stand a chance against a 92 rated team. The special card players run circles around my player and steal it no matter what I do. They have a 95 sprint and can intercept practically any pass they want. Any through ball and they outrun my defenders, and practically any shot within the box is a goal. 

The matchmaking is insanely unfair. I would expect to face teams +3 / -3 skill rating. I wouldn’t even mind facing a team 10+ skill rating every now and then, but come on, EVERY game is a team that’s 10+ better skill rating? Seriously? 

This is just proof to me that FIFA is forcing users to pay real (extra) money if they want to play Ultimate Team. There’s no way anyone can earn 200,000 coins naturally to buy a 90+ rated player, considering you’re lucky to earn 1,000 after each game. 

Message 25 of 29 (1,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No matter the fact they are bad at the game having top rated players makes it so you don't have to be good at the game to win I have played so many games and been trounced Purley because I'm outpaced and can't take taking the enjoyment away because actually I'm playing better than them but they have much better player's

Message 26 of 29 (1,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lier

Message 27 of 29 (1,562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please fix your matchmaking ist so trash my tem is overall 84 and i got matched with teams that are 95 overall its the baddest matchmaking i have ever seen

Message 28 of 29 (1,321 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @ihopeyouarewell,

the post is already very old - therefore I close the thread at this point in accordance with the forum rules regarding necro-posting.

If your problem persists, or you have a current concern, please make a new post.

Please always pay attention to the date of the last post, and when the thread was created. Thank you!

/closed

~rephii

Message 29 of 29 (1,301 Views)