Re: Unfair matchmaking, with opponents squads costing millions of coins

by dude_simon50

Original Post

Unfair matchmaking, with opponents squads costing millions of coins

★ Apprentice

This is the teams I’ve been coming up against on a regular basis bearing in mine my most expensive player is inform rashford which costs 100k. The squad is in concept because I copied it from my opponent after the game 

Message 1 of 29 (24,528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

think it matches up wins and loses also, so you are more likely to get matched up with a person who have similar win loss ratio, think rating is only another added thing

Message 2 of 29 (24,494 Views)

Community Manager

Matchmaking is based on a number of factors @js_17TH.

A great squad does not mean a great player, I know plenty of great FIFA players who use an all bronze squad and some poor players who have teams worth tens of millions.

Have a great squad does not mean that you are a great player.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 29 (24,486 Views)

★ Apprentice

You are forgetting that players which cost millions of coins can make a difference, it will be more harder to score and defend.

Message 4 of 29 (24,477 Views)

★ Apprentice

Moreover, how can fifa be fun to play, These teams are ridiculous. You are practically saying that they are winning because they’re are good at the game And not because of the team, which is a lie because having meta players which they do aid them to win. My players are basic. This Fifa is crap it really is a pay to win game 

Message 5 of 29 (24,463 Views)

★ Apprentice

matchmaking simply isn’t good enough, my record is literally average, and I come up against meta teams, and with my squad, I have no chance 

Message 6 of 29 (24,462 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep it is a tad OTT but this all started in FIFA18. The game was flooded with special cards, icons and some of the qualities / strengths were verging on more than fantasy football. I mean the mighty giant SBC Sterling scoring with his head from corners as if the gold card Koulibaly was a whimp :-) Certain players could just boot the ball clear from defending a corner and holy moly it lands right at the ST's foot and bang..... As for the good gamers with bronze teams (especially those silver ones) etc., well that was the case in the days of old e.g. FIFA13, 14, 15 etc., when a gold squad 84/100 was wow, but strangey enough I didn't come up against one in FIFA18 FUT Online Seasons...wonder why :-)

Message 7 of 29 (24,430 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. I have faced team with most all of the players over 86 - 87, icon players also. On tuesday I played around 10 games, all lost. I just got paired with a team around my average but It got disconnected as soon the match started. Todas I played.... Match Lost 2-12!!!!!

It gets frustating. I eas trying yo get Vrsaljko but It will be impossible...

Message 8 of 29 (24,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Each matchmaking I experience is simply put unfair.

It completely takes the fun out of FUT. I understand that EA wants us to invest more money in this game, but it’s to frustrated.

I come against teams with Rijkaard, messi, suarez, mbappe... where is the fun in that?

I doubt if the opponent really likes to play against weaker teams?

I manage to win some, but mostly if they score one goal more than me, they start passing the ball between their defenders and I’m unable to conquer the ball.

Some say it’s because you share the same skill level, but where’s the fun when you lose every duel?

It’s not the first day I really hate this game, but there is no alternative.

Thank you EA

Message 9 of 29 (22,801 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What a load of rubbish. This will probably be the last fifa I buy just because of the matchmaking. 

Message 10 of 29 (21,841 Views)