Re: Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

by zatla789

Original Post

★ Guide

For people who don't know how to reach the EA chat:

1. Click on the folowing link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

2. Make sure you're logged in(you can see this in the top right corner)

3. Always start a new case

4. Choose FIFA 15 and click "next"

5. Select your plaftorm and click "next"

6. Select a topic,I always choose "General Technical Support" and type something like: can't login on FUT, click "next"

7. After that you're chat session is made, you'll see the waiting time, when its active you click "chat now"

8. Most important, talk to the advisors, but with respect, don't scream at them(use caps lock) and explain as clear as you could be what's your issue.

Message 121 of 230 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I suffer from Annna fulfilled Insurance Hsabkk me Vqouk two weeks did not enter the account did not Earslo me a message

Message 122 of 230 (828 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue, haven't been able to access my account since wednesday.

• GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id: jamierael
  • Platform: PS3
  • Last time you were able to login: Wednesday 20th May
  • Error message that you receive: error with connection, answer is not right, could not connect with servers, servers not available and many more...
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone): 23/05/15 14:10:00 British Summer Time
Message 123 of 230 (817 Views)

★★★ Novice

thank you very math,

Message 124 of 230 (817 Views)

★★★ Novice

it's been 20 minutes and the chat now button is not active yet.... is there any advisor available in saturdays

Message 125 of 230 (804 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just talked in chat with EA Advisor. It's incredible how they want to make us look dumb.

The advisor tell me that the problem was the high pings, that i should contact my ISP. Then i told him that it is not the problem.

So it's a coincidence that many people around the world suddenly, at the same day, become unable to access FUT?

When i said this he just replied

"Thanks for contacting EA customer experience.
Have a nice dayStandard smile"

It's unbelievable! They really don't care about their customers. So i'm done, no more FIFA for me, ever again.

Message 126 of 230 (760 Views)

★ Guide

First talk I had with an advisor, he told me that it is because there are errors on the market so that's why I can't see any players, when I told him that's not true he apologized a few times for telling me something that ain't true.

Message 127 of 230 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem here i cant join on ultimate team since wednesday.

• GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id: Tyiiop
  • Platform: PC
  • Last time you were able to login: Wednesday 20th May
  • Error message that you receive: error with connection, answer is not right, could not connect with servers, servers not available and many more...
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone): 23/05/15 8:00 (UTC-07:00) 
Message 128 of 230 (729 Views)

★★ Novice

This is an absolute joke, only have one account - never bought or sold coins yet I can't access FUT after I just put £30 of points on... All I want to do is enjoy TOTS! And I know I'm not banned because sometimes I do get on and then it's really slow and kicks me... can't be a problem on my end as all other games on the PS4 work fine and FIFA has been fine for a whole bloody year!

Message 129 of 230 (608 Views)

★ Apprentice

@FuriousBearman wrote:

This is an absolute joke, only have one account - never bought or sold coins yet I can't access FUT after I just put £30 of points on... All I want to do is enjoy TOTS! And I know I'm not banned because sometimes I do get on and then it's really slow and kicks me... can't be a problem on my end as all other games on the PS4 work fine and FIFA has been fine for a whole bloody year!

Unfortunately they don't care about us. It's funny that i was going to buy FIFA points also, and this happens.

So, not anymore...

Message 130 of 230 (602 Views)