Re: Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

by EA_Guy

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
  • PSN: jmopborba
  • Platform (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.): PS3
  • Last time you were able to login: 5/20/2015 19:00PM GMT
  • Error message that you receive: 
        • Error in the console = We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team/Servers are unavailable, please come back later.
        • Error in the web app = Sorry, it looks like something went wrong and an unknown error has occurred. Please refresh your browser to restart FUT Web.
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone): 7:40PM GMT, We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team
Message 31 of 230 (1,071 Views)

★ Apprentice

• GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id: Misioem
  • Platform (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.) PC
  • Last time you were able to login: 21 May 00:15 (CEST)
  • Error message that you receive: "The answer you have provided is incorrect." to "The EA servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later.", "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA Ultimate Team", "The FUT service is currently experiencing a high volume of server traffic." The occasional time I do get into FUT I get logged out within a minute with the error message "There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers".
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone): 21st of May (CEST) 21:45 same error

Message 32 of 230 (1,058 Views)

★★ Apprentice
  • GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id: Ziorm
  • Platform (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.) PC
  • Last time you were able to login: 5/20/2015 20:00PM GMT
  • Error message that you receive: "The answer you have provided is incorrect." to "The EA servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later.", "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA Ultimate Team", "The FUT service is currently experiencing a high volume of server traffic." The occasional time I do get into FUT I get logged out within a minute with the error message "There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers".
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone): 21 May 21:00PM GMT
Message 33 of 230 (1,036 Views)

Not being able to log into my FUT for a week (wiv 5mil coins on it)

★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to log into my FUT this comes up "The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later. " This has been happening for more than a week now and I have 5 mil coins on it and the tots came out and I really wanted to open packs.

Message 34 of 230 (974 Views)

★ Apprentice
  • Origin ID: euandreSLB
  • Platform: PC
  • Last time you were able to login: 19 May at night, i think
  • Error message that you receive: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 15 Menu."
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone): 21:43 WEST
Message 35 of 230 (1,010 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you to everyone that has provided this information thus far.

We've passed this up to be looked into and we will keep you update on this issue.

If you have this issue, please post a the requested information as it will help us to look into this. 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 36 of 230 (1,004 Views)

★ Novice
Psn:Alex_sufc_
Console ;ps4
Last accessed; 18th may 10pn
Error messagesConfusedometimes request captacha code on ps4 and we are sorry theres be an error connecting to fifa 15 ultimate team also inaccessible via web app not happy at all
Message 37 of 230 (1,002 Views)

Unable To Access FUT via Console.

★★★ Newbie

Hi. Since yesterday every time I tried to play Ultimate Team mode, the game asks for a code. It's a little window that says:

"Login validation, as a way to keep our game running smoothly we occasionally have to ask you to press some buttons. please press the buttons in the numbered sections below."

Then there are four little boxes with four numbers and you have to press the button with their respective number. I do that and it says is incorrect. How do I solve that?

Message 38 of 230 (989 Views)

Re: Issue connecting to Webapp or on Console

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue!

Message 39 of 230 (973 Views)

Re: I can't reach the EA servers when i tried to play fifa 15

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue!

Message 40 of 230 (973 Views)