Server issues

by B37TT7L0RR

Original Post

I can not play fifa online

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I have two accounts of FIFA entered into an account in the game and can play online perfectly but the other entered the game and when it makes me want to play online servers are not available , please help
  • GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id: RE2I6C7Y2
  • Platform (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.) PS3
  • Last time you were able to login: MONDAY 
  • Error message that you receive: our servers are temporaly down while we work on making things better. Please come back later
 please help, I am very disappointed with ea, I wanted to spend my coins in the tots and it turns out I can not connect.

Message 11 of 230 (1,621 Views)

can't connect to ea server on ps3

★★ Newbie

hello ea,

can't connect to ea server on ps3.

can you check it or what do i have to do.

grt bram de hollander

Message 12 of 230 (1,625 Views)

Re: Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

Community Manager (retired)

Hi, 

Thanks for reporting this to us, this issue is being looked into, but to help us we’d like to request some information from you.

Please provide the following information: 

• GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id
  • Platform (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.)
  • Last time you were able to login 
  • Error message that you receive
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone)

Thanks 

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 13 of 230 (1,628 Views)
Highlighted

Server issues

★★★ Newbie
Hello for the last 3 days I'm trying to connect to the servers but all it is saying is that the servers are down I'm really disappointed my account had money that I wanted to spend on team of the season
Message 14 of 230 (1,575 Views)

I can´t play fifa ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

I can log in on my PSN, but when I try to play FUT (Fifa ultimate team) on my main account it says " Ea-server is not available". When I tried to play FUT on my other 5 account it worked directly... And it´s not the internets fault so I wonder why I cant play FUT on my main account where I have all my good players and coins. Please help me! I was waiting for TOTS (team of the season) so long time and now I cant even log in on my main account. It has been so for 4 days!!!!!! Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Message 15 of 230 (1,615 Views)

Problem connecting to ea severs FIFA 15 PS3

★★ Newbie
My main account connects to the ea severs fine but my other account that I use doesn't connect PLEASE HELP ASAP
Message 16 of 230 (1,597 Views)

I cant get into fifa 15 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i cannot get into fifa ultimate team and havent been able to do so for over a month now. It lets me do other things online such as seasons however when i try to get into ultimate team it comes up with the same message every time. You are unable to connect to the ultimate team servers. Help would be much appreciated

Message 17 of 230 (1,592 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Guy

Really thanks for the acknowledge about this problem!

• GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id: KevinM0311
  • Platform (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.) PS4
  • Last time you were able to login: Wednesday at 17:00 
  • Error message that you receive: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA ultimate team"
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone): 17:30 (CEST)
Message 18 of 230 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please provide the following information: 

• GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id: JoseMourinhoes
  • Platform (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.): PC
  • Last time you were able to login : 20th of May 2015, between 21:00 and 23:59
  • Error message that you receive: Litarally all kinds of errors it all started with not being able to buy jumbo gold packs iwth fifa points, now I mainly get We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 from when I try to search the transfer market and even when attempting to join a game.
  • Try logging in, record the time and post it here (Including timezone) 21st of may 20:00 same error
Message 19 of 230 (1,599 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm on PC, and I have this issue since yesterday, I keep getting kicked out of FUT. I tried all troubleshooting there is, still no solution, chat support wasn't able to sort anything out

Message 20 of 230 (1,595 Views)