Re: Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
My game seem to work well now
Message 2411 of 2,418 (3,550 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It is confusing to know what platform people are still unable to access the game from because no mention of platform is being mentioned. People are just saying they can or they can't get on.

Message 2412 of 2,418 (3,511 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I'm a 360 user - and mine's not working.

Message 2413 of 2,418 (3,506 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'm on xbox one and I have got access again after 19 days
Message 2414 of 2,418 (3,463 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i on pc and and i can play after few weeks

Message 2415 of 2,418 (3,457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Thats how you do it guys Standard smile

(removed for security reasons) 

Message 2416 of 2,418 (3,428 Views)

★ Guide

I got my compensation

Message 2417 of 2,418 (3,425 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Update 11/5/14: This issue has been resolved. You should now be able to connect to FUT servers normally.

Thank you for your patients and understanding, while this problem was being resolved!

I have now updated the first post as well, with future information.

Also, as this thread has now reached an very large number of posts and now as the problem is resolved, I will be putting an final reply and ending this thread, by closing/locking it.

Of course, if you should experience any other problems, always feel free to create a new and fresh thread and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Thank you all again for your patients and understanding, while this problem was being resolved!

Also to address some final questions, about compensation, if there is any possible compensation or anything related to that, it shall be posted on the official channels as usual. For now, we do not have any information on a possible compensation or if there will even be one, so as always, stay tuned for future information.

To all who have been banned, sadly your problems are not fixed by this update and you will still need to appeal your ban, or await the reply from the team if you have not received it already.

If you what to appeal your ban, please send an email to accountdisputes@ea.com and follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

That will be all, again thank you all for sticking with as and happy gaming from all of as! Thread is now closed/locked.

Message 2418 of 2,418 (7,011 Views)